Contact us

WV 38 PALERMO || THE GRAND FINAL ||RESULTS SHOW: TODAY 17-00 CET ||

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fierro

Wow.

First of all, i want to say thank you to people that suggested me this amazing song to send on WV. Who knows what would happen if I sent it later.

These are: [MENTION=8788]chontono[/MENTION], [MENTION=8763]Gera11[/MENTION], [MENTION=11624]NoraZineb[/MENTION], [MENTION=10351]Trece[/MENTION]

Next i say thanks to main person that helped me winning this edition xbow:

Also, thanks to all of my voters tonight ! xyaay You are amazing, i would never dream to win such an elite contest as WV xcheer xheart.

AND Last, the most important thing to conclude :

4d22a6d87a30.png

Celia

whaaat??? :( i hope you will overthink about it......

But I can take a 2-editions break and then come back with :en: right? :( I think Jamie did that a little while ago. I'm sad not to take part but I've got exams, essays and a little trip planned afterwards. I don't want to make shitty listenings or miss a deadline.

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
But I can take a 2-editions break and then come back with :en: right? :( I think Jamie did that a little while ago. I'm sad not to take part but I've got exams, essays and a little trip planned afterwards. I don't want to make shitty listenings or miss a deadline.

ofc you can, i mean i don't want you miss even 2 editions

Cinderella

Congratulations :ua: and Extra!!! Though it wasn't my favourite song to win , I'm extremely happy for my ex-country xheart

Celia

will miss your " Typical Celia Style songs" they are great

Aww thank you so much! xheartxlove I appreciate it :D but I won't be long gone I'll miss this terribly xheart s I'll come back to do my bit of complaning and everything xcrazy

esc87fan

Oh, one more set of thanks to send out: a very big "engraziel" to ClassifiedCat and Cinderella for suggesting such an awesome song!

Jim

Congrats Ukraine! :)

Thaanx for the 99 points to Israel:

Norway, Italy, Serbia 12
Mexico, Greece 10
Southern USA 8
Portugal, Iran 5
Australia, Central Macedonia 4
Puerto Rico, Svealand, Argentina 3
UK, Switzerland, Germany, England 2

xheart

In the semi-final, Argentina gave to Israel 12! :D