Contact us

Live WV 184 DUBROVNIK | 🏁 GRAND FINAL 🏁 RESULT SHOW: TONIGHT at 20:30 CEST by JonUtoSand

Charly

Congratulations Uthena!

Special thanks to @Uto @Leydan and @Gera11 for their assistance to allow me provide a show xcheer

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Big thanks to the following countries for their points and support:

CENTRAL CANADA 8
ITALY 3
GREECE 10
SOUTHERN USA 8
FRANCE 3
DENMARK 5
UK 7
SVEALAND 8
FAROE ISLANDS 5
GALICIA 4
USA 12
CYPRUS 2
SCANIA 8
EGYPT 5
MAZOVIA 5
AUSTRALIA 1
HOKKAIDO 2
LATVIA 8
ISRAEL 3

@RainyWoods thank you so much for this rather unexpected surprise. :eek: xlove

Last edited:

Uto

Veteran
My thanks of course to Charly and Leydan, I think we did a great job hosting this and it all went smoothly apart from the Russia votes, but is Mira and I like Mira and thought the PacSta song was radio crap so I don´t actually care but a part of me feels like I need to make a post pretending I do, so this is it.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Congratulations Uto on your victory! xheart your series of hosting continues on xheat
Also great hosting with Charly, teamwork makes the world go round and it was a pleasure to work with you both on this edition. :D

Thank you for the result this edition, very pleased with the outcome. xkiss

:west: 8th
116pts

:12: :se: :ro: :il: << taste icons
:10: :susa: :de: :tr:
:8: :nl: :be: ::hokk
:7: ::mazo :paci:
:6: xexcuseme
:5: :it:
:4: :mk:
:3: ::ceca
:2: xexcuseme
:1: :jp: ::brit

Sorry if I missed anyone, I appreciate the points xrose

chontono

Once again, this was a very very special edition for me as I have been in hospital all the time, it looks promising now for my health but one can never know for sure, so I am so pleased with this unexpected outcome xheart xbow
4th is completely outstanding, especially when I expected 4th at the bottom :(
Special thanks to our hosts Uto and Charly for fab edition, and especially to these jurors:
:12: :pl: :kr: :eg: ::mazo xheart xheart xheart
:10: :be: :dz: xrose
:8: ::gota :au: :us: xbow
:7: :it: :dk: xdance
:4: :jp: :neus:
:3: :is:
:2: ::gali
:1: ::hokk :al: ::scia
You all made the little :fo: very proud again, almost top of the world, next time we will introduce another newcomer at WV xbow

John1

I kinda... slayed actually? Queen Cécile Corbel from the respected place of ::brit still makes a name of herself there. xheat

Uto

Veteran
Thank you SO much for an incredible third place finish! Can't remember the last time I did so well. xlove xhug xrose

I completes your top 10 bingo card as well. You never came 3rd before as far as I can see from the DB. Just four furniture-tier members left with such gaps now: ferret needs a 4th, Fierro a 7th, Keng a 10th and the last one is of course Aigars' missing win.

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I completes your top 10 bingo card as well. You never came 3rd before as far as I can see from the DB. Just four furniture-tier members left with such gaps now: ferret needs a 4th, Fierro a 7th, Keng a 10th and the last one is of course Aigars' missing win.
I also just need a 7th place as well, @Fierro the race to 7th place is on :lol:

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Not me accidentally guessing the winner right (pls ignore the other top 3 prediction x) xheat And it's a great one!
Congrats Uto! And congrats to Nicholas and Anna too!

Thanks for another lovely hosting, Charly x Uto (ft. Ashley). This edition will kinda remain a bittersweet memory for me.

Uto

Veteran
I don't know what furniture-tier members mean but Connor is also missing only one place to complete his Bingo. He needs a 7th :)

Everything else I can confirm @Uto

Was happy to see Anna achieving it

Yeah and I missed Fabi too, he still needs a 2nd place.

ferret

Awesome, congrats to Uto & Japan for the win! :cool: Hosting was great thanks to you and Charly! xup

I've written before that any result in the top-10 is a big deal for me, considering I mostly pick the obscure or well forgotten, with a few exceptions. Thanks for the 5th place and to everyone who voted for United Kingdom! xheart

Last edited:
Top Bottom