Contact us

WV 183 SEVILLE | SEMI FINAL 2

Amir

Veteran
The ship from Joao from Galicia is here...srsly why didn't you just take a carriage? JSSArcos has an astonishing win rate of 5/57, his last win being his rentree to WV in edition 177

Amir

Veteran
BernadetteCydonia from our lovely neighbour Italy is here. Adding the points Bernie gave in finals ferret ends on top with 86 with hiji in second place with 83 and Gabor77 third at 76. Such range.

Sultana

YOU STOLE MY TREASURE

pfttttttt I can't, don't you remember we're under sanctions? NO WAY I was able to do it I dont even have visa or mastercard for glorious transactions!!

esc87fan

I'm still in shock that I have a career total of over 9300 points. I'll definitely make it to 10000 one day xacademic

Amir

Veteran
Mr. chon from the far-off Faroe Islands has arrived. chontono is known for his short runs in places considered an underdog, his wins coming from Iceland, Murica and Faroe

Amir

Veteran
Scania from....Scania is here. Wait for that fact! Scania is the only member to ever have their name be equal to their country/region

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
So I've lost my ultimate 12 of the edition, the beautiful Scania? That would be easier to swallow if I hadn't lost Kaliopi, Loredana Berte and the Russian entry as well which were my other big faves :cry: Disaster

Amir

Veteran
Oh no, I have a déja-vu. A treasure-filled chest, but we don't know yet, who it belongs to.

la2H9ob.png

It's a fight between Swedes:

Is it ditz from Sweden? The highlight of Gary's WV career was the 11-edition Qs in a row from 155 to 165 which included a win and a further podium

or

Ekholmia from Götaland?
A secret romance brews: Ekholmia x Fierro. In finals Fierro gives 8,5 points on average, while Ekholmia gives well over 7 points back.

Top Bottom