Contact us

WV 149 | Send your entry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hijirio

Veteran
:tr: is in with Zadik sisters, but emoshen xcheer It will be interesting to show our vulnerable side this time xrose

EDC0708

I have gone internal for :at: Austria this time, in order to have a larger national final for edition 150.
I have gone with a Winter/ Christmas theme, since we are heading towards December.

Gabor77

I have gone internal for :at: Austria this time, in order to have a larger national final for edition 150.
I have gone with a Winter/ Christmas theme, since we are heading towards December.
The last time I sent a Hungarian Christmas song I got last in the semis :lol: I hope you are luckier than me xlove

Grinch

Edit: ::kans sent the NF winner due to lack of time. We had to bring forward the ddl.
Thank you 4 legends for your votes xheart

Last edited:

Amir

Veteran
:es: is in :>
not with a bop this time, but with a song from one of my favourite movies.
I was always convinced the song was Mexican somehow xshifty

esc87fan

The winner of CanadaSong 149 has been decided and it was a clear choice. :ca: entry has been sent with the NF runner-up as the backup

ZoboCamel

Absolutely snowed under with work this week (sorry for not being able to get around to any NF voting this edition!), but I've made sure to submit my entry a day early while I'm on a short break so that I don't, say, get buried under a pile of documents tomorrow and forget to send anything.

Thankfully, I've already had an entry in mind for a while now – expect a melancholy ballad (or is it more of a power ballad?) from a returning artist & composer. Lots of dramatic strings. First heard it a couple months back and knew I had to send it sooner rather than later xheat

Last edited:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:us: is in. I felt the need to go back to my roots so to speak for this edition in Poland so expect a haunting, simple yet soulful little song with shy, romantic lyrics that are earnestly delivered by an artist who has just released her debut album. You could hear a pin drop during this particular performance I'm excited to share with you.

Gabor77

I wanted to send about 5 songs for this edition, and couldn't really decide :lol: so I went with the one I'm most afraid of, as I feel like it could do really well but also crash badly xthinkxscared

:hu: is in with a cute instrumental xpokerface, which is from an Hungarian movie (its a classic from 1973 xheat). xpopcorn

Eulaliya

:en: has sent our Annerley entry! xcheer

ferret

🇬🇧 NSC-style song, 0% success, but we hope for the best and the favor of pots A B C D E F + :) Good luck to everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom