Not open for further replies.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Ana, these banners look A-B-S-O-L-U-T-E-L-Y fabulous! xlove xbow
@Mike don't be upset and relax. xheart
Please, among other and laughable weird situations that I've been through in these 8 years and a half, I had a beautiful song played as an unknown cover, it seemed as if it was taken from a horror movie. :lol: Not even I would support that "morbid religious" version or whatever it was. xrofl This won't affect your result, whatever it might be.I do not want to increase the way you feel, but in the end I laugh and move on. Your case is less serious, it's the song you've picked, the jurors who love it, will surely support it as if nothing had happened. I would certainly vote for my faves if it happened.
I'm pretty sure about you keeping your Fans'support.
At least, Steph graciously apologised; my choice's episode was completely ignored, no one apologised or said "sorry it was my mistake" , and I would have appreciated that gesture a lot. You must agree that my case was way worse than yours. xrollinglol But what can we do? This is a game, we play it, sometimes we lose, others we don't.
Anyway, I voted in both semis and I found at least 18 wonderful songs. xlove I won't lie, they were easy to rank in both semis. And yes, I would have gladly support a few more songs, but since this has become a sort of cliché, I won't say which they are, not sooner nor later.

Good luck! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom