WorldVision - Suggestions to other countries/regions

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member

ZoboCamel

:cali: [MENTION=8763]Gera11[/MENTION]
:susa: [MENTION=11993]whiteshoes[/MENTION]
:paci: [MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION]

With WoW Classic servers set to launch later this month, I've been listening to a lot of the game's old soundtracks and falling in love all over again. There are a bunch from Jason Hayes in particular, who would probably be eligible for California/Louisiana (or any region that contains those states):

Jason Hayes - Legends of Azeroth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCz1UC7Xd2Y
Jason Hayes - Teldrassil: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDURJZp3Sv4
Jason Hayes & David Arkenstone - Stonefire: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3prccK8oRw

That's just tagging a few of my favourites, and a few of the people I think would be most likely to send something from the soundtrack... though obviously I'd be happy to see it sent from anywhere xheat

DenizESC

Banned
:cy: [MENTION=6452]CypriotGirl[/MENTION]

Cyprus has so many queens, but the ultimate Northern Cypriot queen ofc "Nil Burak" I have to recommend!

Gosh but this is, just a few, she is a legend!!! #OneCyprus

CypriotGirl

Veteran

Cyprus has so many queens, but the ultimate Northern Cypriot queen ofc "Nil Burak" I have to recommend!

Gosh but this is, just a few, she is a legend!!! #OneCyprus

Thanks! I will have her in mind, especially for a future Battle of Decades NF! I have some other Turkish-Cypriot artists in my list as well. There's a bop of Ziynet Sali that I couldn't send in FSC because it's a cover of an Azeri song, and I almost sent it a couple of editions ago! :p

CypriotGirl

Veteran

Charis Savva - Krifto

Thanks! I listened to it before a while and I was happy that a Cypriot artist at last released something because it's been a while to have something out. It's already in my FSC list and I'll most probably send it sometime soon. I'm not sure about WV yet, but I'll consider it for here too! :D

Actually, I was thinking to send this one of Charis Savva in WV sometime ago, but I postponed it:

DeeKay ft. Charis Savva - Mandalena

Mrvn

Thanks! I listened to it before a while and I was happy that a Cypriot artist at last released something because it's been a while to have something out. It's already in my FSC list and I'll most probably send it sometime soon. I'm not sure about WV yet, but I'll consider it for here too! :D

Actually, I was thinking to send this one of Charis Savva in WV sometime ago, but I postponed it:

DeeKay ft. Charis Savva - Mandalena

I low key wanted to send her myself, but then realised she isn't Greek but Cypriot. :lol:

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Top Bottom