Contact us

WorldVision Chat Box

ShoeFlo

You can circumvent the youtube problem on plug if you create a "YouTube API Key" and then add it to the console tab in the development settings of your browser. I can't explain it properly but @daniels1000 can.
It worked when we tried it the first time on satuday.

Ausesken

You can circumvent the youtube problem on plug if you create a "YouTube API Key" and then add it to the console tab in the development settings of your browser. I can't explain it properly but @daniels1000 can.
It worked when we tried it the first time on satuday.
I tried it yesterday and I got error messages :lol: Probably I was doing something wrong, so I've already sent a message to him.

JamieBrown

Asking for a friend:

If you're joining OP now you'll have to wait two more editions after the current one, right?

MiraWarninyi

"3 sanctions - elimination from the contest and ban for 4 editions; "
What I'm trying to say is: I'm gonna be allowed to join back after this edition, right?

MiraWarninyi

And yet my name is there in the participants' list, so I really don't know what the fuck is going on

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
What I'm trying to say is: I'm gonna be allowed to join back after this edition, right?

So because you were eliminated from the contest, you need to apply to rejoin the Waiting List - so you'll spend an additional two editions in the Observation Period on there then be able to take a country and be a full member once again. You will not be able to take a country, send an entry and vote for WV122.

Ausesken

You didn't get any sanction for failing to send an entry as it's considered like taking a non notified break, but according to the rules if you fail to send your entry 3 times (in your case, editions 119, 120 and 121) you are out of the contest, that's why you have to reapply and spend 2 editions in the waiting list. You are still in the list of participants because it is yet to be updated. So you can already join again, but will only participate from WV124.

Amir

Veteran
less drama, more quen: Senhit singing "Cleopatra". My life is complete xheat

DenizESC

Banned
We have support of the majority of mods!!! xheart Idk what this means BUT it can only be good.

Thanks for making this possible guys, this means so much to me and shows u guys truly care. I will never miss a voting again and thats a PROMISE.

Also how dissapointing to see ppl like Gera not sign and laugh it off </3 the people will not forget this crime against humanity, democracy. Just goes to show u cant even trust certain (not generalising) Hufflepuffs. The guillotine is waiting.

Uto

Veteran
I tried it yesterday and I got error messages :lol: Probably I was doing something wrong, so I've already sent a message to him.
It's not particularly difficult.

You go to https://console.developers.google.com/ and enable the devkit or something if you haven't done so before. Search in the library for the Youtube Data API. I don't know what options are given, but there's an option to enable the API or something. It will probably ask some questions, doesn't matter, default options were fine I think. If everything worked, you will find the API under credentials when you're done. There's a button to copy the key, click it. Put it in this command (replace {key}, not the apostrophes (although it should work without them)):

gapi.client.setApiKey('{key}')

Now copy that command and go to plug. When you're logged in press F12 to open the console of your browser. It should give you a command line at the bottom of whatever text the console holds. Enter the command, press enter to run the command and it should return 'undefined'. Ignore that, it should work now. Try it out and bask in the glory of your own IT skills.

There's a limit to the amount of usage an API can get per day. It's like 10k requests. That isn't all that much if multiple people are using the same key. Getting one for yourself is better. I don't know how long the key stays valid.

theditz83

Veteran
For anyone that might have missed the special announcement in the Belgian Green Room thread.... She's baaaaaack!! ;)

Adobe-Post-20200416-1926500-018028980245141102.png

Now calling all voters for the qualification round for the special NF to be posted after the WV 122 results. 6 bops must become 3... Your vote counts!!

Top Bottom