Contact us

World's sexiest sportsmen & sportswomen

MalagaToledo

Banned
The title says it all. Name an athlete, his/her sport, country and post a pic of that athlete. Now, I don't know how I can directly upload pic here without putting link, I tried but it didn't work, so for now I will just link u. U can post more than one athlete. He/she doesn't have to be sexy, but can own charm, charisma, cuteness..
So without further a dou. :lol:

Frenki Dulac :ca: diving

https://www.google.com/search?q=fra...gB&biw=360&bih=599&dpr=2#imgrc=C6-9_QwaHfCmuM

AlekS

Veteran
I've got a plenty of faves but I'll start with :ua: and see what other people will offer first.

It's not a secret that our girls are very hot. So I'll post just 3 personal faves of mine.

Elina Svitolina. Tennis.

mU2Xa0j.jpg

Maryna Bekh-Romanchuk. Athletics, Long Jump.

yi4r1Fo.jpg

2aywI5A.jpg

Yulia Levchenko. Athletics, High Jump xbow

zd1Uh3M.jpg

KDQUjGv.jpg

And to our hunks and twinks :D

Vasyl Lomachenko
. Boxing. 2 (!) Olympic Gold medals.

VY8lDMD.jpg

xheart

Vladyslav Mazur. Athletics, Long Jump.
There aren't so many pics of him (for someone who had jumped past 8m before) for some weird reason and almost all of them are bad, which is misleading - he looks super awesome in person :oops:
gNArkSM.jpg

Alexander Kryachok. Weightlifting.

KvM5VF7.jpg

Junior Moraes. Football.

apoAktf.jpg

Zhan Beleniuk, Parviz Nasibov, Dmytro Tsymbaliuk. Wrestling.

md3MCeb.jpg

Triple treat with twinks :twisted:
Vladislav Koshovets, Bohdan Tsymbal, Vitaliy Trush. Biathlon.
NnQ8w6y.jpg

xheart xheart xheart

Kyrylo Kozlov. Athletics, Triple Jump.

CBJc7xX.jpg

t7IPvW2.jpg

8Ugwm1p.jpg

xlove xheat

Epifanio Lopez. Athletics, sprint. Football. Though he's more famous as a reality star & a singer.

iQxB6xo.jpg

thud.gif

MalagaToledo

Banned
[MENTION=4377]AlekS[/MENTION] Ohh, I still don't know how to upload direct photos. Is it always
url] then last paragraph after =. jpg

For some reason it doesn't work, lol.

BTW, kozlov, romanjcuk and the last one are spicy.

AlekS

Veteran
[MENTION=4377]AlekS[/MENTION] Ohh, I still don't know how to upload direct photos. Is it always
url] then last paragraph after =. jpg

For some reason it doesn't work, lol.
I clicked your link. I saw that pic. Right click -> copy link to image (I'm on PC right now)... or long tap on an image & choose "copy" if you're on a phone/tab.
Insert this direct link when you're typing a message and wrap up [ IMG ] or [ img ] code.

It should be this for my picture:

26wZIEW.jpg

or this for your pic:

Z8tEMfX.jpg

Or click this icon
YH0xVf0.jpg
and simply insert the direct link to your image.

Here it goes:

francois-imbeaudulac-of-canada-competes-in-the-mens-3m-semifinals-picture-id520270440

xheat

ps. Go here: http://escunited.com/forum/profile.php?do=editoptions
And make sure that "Show Images" is checked.

twmm8h6.jpg

Though I guess it's already checked if you can see pictures here ;)

MalagaToledo

Banned
[video]https://www.google.com/search?q=timothy+leduc&client=ms-android-huawei-rev1&prmd=inv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjsqtOQhsLlAhXBLVAKHdhPCicQ_AUIFygB&biw=360&bih=599&dpr=2#imgrc=BMBjA4N1Qj6niM&imgdii=yvJjPKQJwALMxM[/video]

No sorry @<b><a href="http://escunited.com/forum/member.php?u=4377" target="_blank">AlekS</a></b> I got even worse. I tried everything what u said, but no success. Show images are turned ON, I try to copy link and then directly post it in between imgs, I tried to click on that icon and then put link with or without imgs. Nothing, just blank empty post or text link. xgaah it's a bit frustrating, but thanks on your help anyway.

AlekS

Veteran
[video]https://www.google.com/search?q=timothy+leduc&client=ms-android-huawei-rev1&prmd=inv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjsqtOQhsLlAhXBLVAKHdhPCicQ_AUIFygB&biw=360&bih=599&dpr=2#imgrc=BMBjA4N1Qj6niM&imgdii=yvJjPKQJwALMxM[/video]

No sorry @<b><a href="http://escunited.com/forum/member.php?u=4377" target="_blank">AlekS</a></b> I got even worse. I tried everything what u said, but no success. Show images are turned ON, I try to copy link and then directly post it in between imgs, I tried to click on that icon and then put link with or without imgs. Nothing, just blank empty post or text link. xgaah it's a bit frustrating, but thanks on your help anyway.

This is what I see when I click your link:

Do you click (for the direct link) on Timothy's image with the red circle?
Because it works:

b7cd26ee-620c-405d-88ba-b760df990f00-large16x9_leduc.PNG

xrose

Is this the direct link that you tried to insert?
WKWpfkl.jpg

TarisaiMusakanda

I think Zsuzsanna Jakabos is the world's sexiest woman in the game of athletics. and for the men's side, i shall recommend Virat Kohli for the game of cricket.

MalagaToledo

Banned
This is what I see when I click your link:

Do you click (for the direct link) on Timothy's image with the red circle?
Because it works:

b7cd26ee-620c-405d-88ba-b760df990f00-large16x9_leduc.PNG

xrose

Is this the direct link that you tried to insert?
WKWpfkl.jpg

No, It was a photo of him in a blue shirt. I tried everything. Copy image, copy to clipboard, url copied and then here paste it between
but nothing works on this forum. I tried to post it directly when I click image icon. My show images are turned on, but it's just blank empty or just text link. I'll just post text links cause it doesn't work. Thanks Aleks anyway, I appreciate it. BTW, my images are mostly url so it shows 4 urls or url and I type additionally 2 imgs,but then it's blank and I delete 2 urls or 2 imgs and it's blank again. On another forum i also had troubles, but as I can remember the guy said that I delete almost every part of my link except what's left after last =mn7h7.. for example and put 2 imgs in between those.

AlekS

Veteran
This one?

viewimage_story.php

and this is what I typed:

As you can see, it works even with "=".
If you had typed the same thing and it didn't work then I guess that's your browser ;)

Can you post the pic that didn't work for you again (with IMG tags). Exactly like I showed you in this post?
I know it might not work for you but I want to find out if I can see that pic + see the code myself...

MalagaToledo

Banned
https://images.app.goo.gl/GVCmS9WZPFUW5rPp7

Yeah, it was that photo. OK, when I put imgs between link, it's empty, blank, nothing to see. And with urls between link that were already there, it shows text link, but still no direct upload. I guess I'll have to put text links. I'm sure there are simpler, more direct ways to upload a pic than this, but OK. I know I was able to do so on the other esc forum. But thanks buddy xkiss

AlekS

Veteran
A hunk per day keeps all troubles away xbunny

:us: Eric Decker, American football.

njP7ROm.jpg

hLMPP6g.jpg

2tWVd6T.jpg

NSFW

AlekS

Veteran
:us: Chris Mazdzer, Luge.

LeDgkwr.jpg

In a suit which doesn't actually hide anything :oops:

nWuOC4M.jpg

But he's not hiding it anyway:

zrsUDcx.gif

He's straight but he always puts me in doubt:

1 hot impatient dude xheat

tpjv9Wd.gif

tuorem

[MENTION=4377]AlekS[/MENTION] I love the gif with the pizza :lol: It looks like something I would do if my crush were around.

AlekS

Veteran
:uk: in honour of Chris Mears (Diving) who retired in August.

i7KwuQC.jpg

72nysT9.jpg

xKHp99H.jpg

NSFW

Very NSFW

Unpopular opinion: I don't think that Tom Daley is sexy.

Top Bottom