Contact us

WLSC Congratulations 6: We have burned down the room!

randajad

Veteran
14/14

Which means that our winner is...

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
omg

randajad

Veteran
Congratulations Tamausia & Deltannor!
Kõngradulatacijaoone Tamausimaa!

Last edited:

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
omg I was so hesitant to post anything there in case I'd somehow calculated majorly wrong but... OMG

tamar-dance5-1.gif

Thank you so much to all who voted for Tamausia & Deltannor!!! xfaint This is my first WLSC-related win since WLSC 18 back in 2012, and my first ever with T&D! i'm so happy :mrgreen:

And thank you so much @randajad for your amazing hosting of this special edition. You've done an incredible job and it'll be very tough to follow this in 10 editions time :lol: As Quagmire would say, GIGGITY! :lol:

theditz83

Veteran
Congrats Connor, great winner! xclap

Pesky last two voters getting me one place higher than second last - 12th sounds so much less true winnery... :cautious:

Only messing! Thanks to all our voters - didn't expect a great result, but our queen Ana continues to be our envoy extraordinaire with the most elite votes xheat

:12: ::tan xlove
:7: Neajlovia (deserved more!)
:6: ::sol
:5: Arkodrë
:2: ::svo
:1: ::big ::ems Tamausia & Deltannor

Fab hosting @randajad - loved the theme and banners ;)

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Great winner, Congrats Connt. xheart xcheer Thank you also @randajad for your hosting, the effort and detail has been astronomical. xbow Connor probably already shaking at the thought of following this up. xheat

Also a thank you for the points and love to my entry, especially the life affirming 12 from Svobodnia. xlove

Uto

Veteran
I completely missed this happening, that's a shame. Thought it would be today.

Congratulations to Deltannor, congratulations to Tamausia as well and of course many thanks to randajad for putting this all together. I really appreciate that we have some sort of chronicle now for what happened during the last months in the form of a song contest. These things have a value difficult to put into words, but it just makes everything feel a bit more valuable.

Rmetr0

Woooow, 3rd xheat (Feel like it should 5th though by the amount of voters, but anyway)
Thank you guys very much for such high points xlove
:12: Arkodrë
:10: Griffin Empire, Pyreica, Emsfrynt, Tamausia & Deltannor
:8: Neajlovia
:6: Tanoiro
:3: Solentoya
:2: Moisantia

That winner though xheat Absolutely deserved! Congrats, @theCONWEL xcheer
Amazing hosting, @randajad! Already told you, how much I loved that show xheat

Top Bottom