Contact us

WLSC 44 in TROLLHEIMR | >>Bring Us Pints Of Beer<< | RESULTS SHOW NOW | Page 8

Celia

I've just realised I get to host next WLSC xcrazy

I apologise in advance because it won't look near as good as Anna's :lol:

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Celia, you'll do great! Do things however you want to do them. Don't think they have to be "this" or "that" because others have done so in the past. I mean we've had text-only banners and scoreboards before. It worked out just great. :)

Me personally, I just love making glowy graphics and I've been playing around with my graphics program since 2003. So I've had some practice. :lol:

xlove xbow Wonderful show, Anna, in every single way!! And one of your best entries in this contest! I'm happy it reached the top 5! xheya
Aww thank you so much, Luis! xrunhug xlove

nofuxCZ

Wow, thank you Zechonia for :12: xbow so the Trash & Zech duo liked my song :eek: never expected it :D
Thanks to Sven for :10: and to all the other voters as well xcheers

Congrats Celia on your first win xcheer

AdelAdel

Congrats, Celia! :D
To be perfectly honest, I expected more than 10th place as I thought Norah Jones is that kind of singer most would like in general, but oh well... Thanks for all the points xcheer
And great hosting, Stargazer :D

As far as WLSC is concerned, it's been fun for these 22 editions, but now I'm officially outta here xwave

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Congrats, Celia! :D
To be perfectly honest, I expected more than 10th place as I thought Norah Jones is that kind of singer most would like in general, but oh well... Thanks for all the points xcheer
And great hosting, Stargazer :D

As far as WLSC is concerned, it's been fun for these 22 editions, but now I'm officially outta here xwave
Thank you Adel! :D xcheer Good luck in NSC. :)

And about Norah Jones, I've never liked her music. xshrug

Trash

Wow, thank you Zechonia for :12: xbow so the Trash & Zech duo liked my song :eek: never expected it :D

it's actually one of the very few songs, that made it on my playlist, love it. xheart should have scored higher

as78

First of all I would like to thank Anna for a fantastic show. xclap
The graphics are amazing and scoreboards really look awesome. xheart xheart xheart xbow xbow xbow
Knowing you I expected something like that, but all the same it really impressed me. Thank you for your excellent work and efforts. xlove

Congrats to Celia and The White Lands on your first victory. It's really is well-deserved with such a great song. xlove

Thank you so much everyone who enjoyed Vylkuzeme's entry and voted for it. 6th place is a quite good result.

:12: Adelland, Trollheimr, SmileyLand
:10: Srivijaya
:8: Bigicia
:7: ChessLand
:5: Zumkotzen
:4: Trash Canyon, Zechonia
:3: Impressland, Biflovatia
:2: The White Lands, Oussouland
:1: Ebsinu
xthank xhug

Top Bottom