Contact us

WLSC 269 in Whitespire, Meridia ◆ Echoes of Valor ◆ Results revealed!

Sultana

I joined the show JUST before my downfall has started... EH!!!

Uto

Veteran
Yeah NBS winning is no surprise, I mean it's just a winning song and there isn't much to say beyond that. Congrats to ferret of course. Gera thanks for lush art and hostinks etc, please learn how to vertical text in header in excel because seeing these three-letter country names gives me fucking headaches after having solved a situation in some historical WV where there were 5 'Sou' and 3 'New' without any further hints as to who was who.

Utopolis ends with a lukewarm score. I mean given the songs in here I knew scoring replacement was going to be hard, but I didn't expect to fall to 42 points. It's not beyond the pale, but I thought with the field being half D-ish it would have done a bit better.

Also shame on iowa for denying Mira a well-deserved 0. Only way to make it up is to give 12 to Russia in WV.

ferret

Yeah NBS winning is no surprise, I mean it's just a winning song and there isn't much to say beyond that. Congrats to ferret of course.
Honestly, I forgot to check this song for other contests before submitting. But even now the search shows only this edition of WLSC. So I hope this is the first time you heard this song here.xmusic

Unexpectedly strong edition and it's a shame that not all songs got our points. Especially to win here is great luck and success. Thank you all for supporting NBS)) xheart Wonderful hosting, beautifully designed as always, thank you @Gera11! xup

Uto

Veteran
Honestly, I forgot to check this song for other contests before submitting. But even now the search shows only this edition of WLSC. So I hope this is the first time you heard this song here.xmusic
It was the first time I heard it yes. What I mean is that the song is easily digestible for people of many different tastes. You like pop? This works, it has a nice melody, it is very tight. You like rock? Trade the synths for guitar and it's a decent rock track. You like potato? This is retro, it breathes 80s vibes. You like hifi overproduced shit? The song is consistently creative and sounds great. It's the sort of song that would always score a lot of points anywhere you send it because it just does so many things right and so little things wrong.

Uto

Veteran
The song made my jaw drop so much I had to give it something 😂

Yeah I did have a good laugh hearing it. But I mean I figured the play here was to blank it, I mean like literally cum so hard the whole thing is just blank.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
please learn how to vertical text in header in excel because seeing these three-letter country names gives me fucking headaches after having solved a situation in some historical WV where there were 5 'Sou' and 3 'New' without any further hints as to who was who.

It's a screenshot from scorewiz :lol:

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Congrats ::nbs!

Ok, hold my borsch for a second. ;) Thanks for all the points for the Ukrainian version of "Faster". :D I did have some hopes for a good result with this, but I didn't think it would be competing for the win for such a long time. 2nd place is awesome!

Thanks for a great edition in Meridia!

Top Bottom