Contact us

WLSC 26 - THE SHOW - Welcome in Chess Land - RESULTS at page 11!

EdvinasLTU

Thanks for 8th place and 63 points!
Thank you
Ujedinjeni Gvozd, Illumia and Horehronieland(or how I say, whoreland :lol:) for 12!
Genext and Cherniya for 10!
Moisantia for 4!
Denmark of Peace for 3! (btw, congrats :lol:)

theditz83

Veteran
Has anyone sent a PM to kopachka or Roman about hosting? I know kopachka has been online since the results, but not sure about Roman so don't want to ruin the result, but it would be good to sort out the next host ;)

AdelAdel

Has anyone sent a PM to kopachka or Roman about hosting? I know kopachka has been online since the results, but not sure about Roman so don't want to ruin the result, but it would be good to sort out the next host ;)

Will you send it? I think it would be a wise idea to send it if they don't reply until evening hours. And we sort of should open the next contest soon.

AdelAdel

Not really true... We had already ocasions when someone who wanted to hosted WLSC, before even talk to the others.

Which contests were these?

But I think it would be a better idea to ask people, who came in the top 5 first, and I've already sent a message to Roman.

EdvinasLTU

well i just wrote, that i can host, if no one can/want to. im not saying 'GIVE MEH THE FU**IN HOSTING AND F**K OTHERS OPINION!!!' so choose me for randomiest show ever xhmmm

kopachka

sorry, I can't organize, since 'till the end of the month I have a big job to do, so I could not be here all the time...

Mozz

I can host, but if someone else wants to have the honour, then please.....it's all yours

Top Bottom