Contact us

WLSC #25 – RESULTS

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Mystery WLSC would be great, but I think it's not wise to do so! After all, I already have a hard time remembering who has each nation, so it is still a mystery for me! And I am ready to announce my entry as well!

Mozz

Mystery WLSC would be great, but I think it's not wise to do so! After all, I already have a hard time remembering who has each nation, so it is still a mystery for me! And I am ready to announce my entry as well!

But you just vote for the songs. I'm sure you can remember the songs (and especially the artist names) :).

Mozz

The big advantage is that you and we all don't know who is sending which song, and maybe that will change the individual voting procedure. Maybe suddenly you vote for a nation you normally don't vote for, etc.

CypriotGirl

Veteran
The big advantage is that you and we all don't know who is sending which song, and maybe that will change the individual voting procedure. Maybe suddenly you vote for a nation you normally don't vote for, etc.

For me it doesn't change anything because I don't know the history of most nations anyway!

Hmmm, I think you are in the same position with me, you need more Mystery Spin Offs! Let's have it in FSC spin offs next month, then!! I hope it will win the poll!

theditz83

Veteran
Maybe it's rare that I vote for my favourite songs rather than certain nations. There may be nations that get my votes more often, but that's purely because they send songs in styles that I enjoy the most ;)

AntiAtom

Congrats to Chessland ;)

I really want to thank to everyone who voted for Aspirinia :) 5th is a very good place :)

Haustor

Congratulations ChessLand on your win.

It was very good edition and 8 nations that got points from me ended up in top 10.
Trash Canyon's song was biggest grower for me and could have done better.
Thanks ChessLand for 12 points, Singeneria for 7 and Zumkotzen for 4 points.

EdvinasLTU

in starting Randomia was in top 5, but in result - 13th place. woah. :confused:
whatever, congrats for Chessland, thanks for all who voted for Randomia. ;)

AdelAdel

Maybe it's rare that I vote for my favourite songs rather than certain nations. There may be nations that get my votes more often, but that's purely because they send songs in styles that I enjoy the most ;)

Exactly, for example, ChessLand was in my top 3 for the third time in a row :eek: But that's because he sends songs, which I like very much.

theditz83

Veteran
I agree - CypriotGirl & Oussouland, please take heart from the fact that you finished higher than Moisantia in their first WLSC. Your song was very cute and summery and I liked it very much, so I look forward to seeing what you being to the table next ;)

Top Bottom