Contact us

WLSC 249 on Balearica Island - Winner revealed on page 4!

Uto

Veteran
//wlsc/:\|||/|://
//utopolis//

//elise/trouw//
//man/invisible//

Grinch

I don't really see why your opinion would matter. You knew about this for months and never said a word. Only after you and your cronies Hiji and Deniz were booted by SF from a Discord server with like half of WV in there by popular demand for spouting absolute vile Putin propaganda for weeks did you seek revenge. While SF clearly deserved a ban for his transgressions vis-a-vis the forum he was ultimately betrayed by people he thought were partners in crime. It is purely within this context that your opinion should be read. Your search for vengeance against SF is comical. SF came clean, told us what he did, accepted justice being served and while his ban stands he has received plenty of support. He will still be our friend and a person we care for deeply. We shall support him as he supports us.

You however, you have burned all bridges.

Is this how you seek to live?
Are you serious or just joking around? Because what you're claiming is basically other people also being involved in (or at least aware of) this shit but only SF & Mira being chosen as scapegoats.

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Up until very recently, I was still unsure what to do about Sween's entry, but I have decided to give them their last entry, and I hope SF takes the time to listen and vote one last time. That means we have 19 participants in WLSC 249. xdance

Show is now in the second post, voting deadline next Friday (16.12.22 - 23:59 CET). There will be an additional 12 hours for late voters, but I won't be putting an 11:59 deadline, as that tends to confuse people.

Hope I didn't mess up anything or forget something. xpray

Enjoy! :D

Morty

Everyone voted, and the actual deadline hasn't even passed yet. :eek: Thanks everyone! xhug

As for results, the plan is tonight, but I see the WV results are also tonight, so if I get the results done in time, the plan is to start tonight at 19:30 CET, and be all done before the hypetrain leaves for WV. If I don't have the results ready around that time, I'll let the pros in WV do their results first. :)

Morty

No? Ok then, we're kicking this off anyway. ;)

So here we go, the warm-up to the NSC 212 LL coming up in an hour. xdance Or, the main course before the dessert later. Either way, this is an evening full of NSC (and WV) action. ;)

We're starting off with the votes from the host nation - Balearica Island:
Mm3qJuP.png

Top Bottom