Contact us

WLSC 230 in Kralingslæting, Griffin Empire

randajad

Veteran
I am really curious to find out @Rmetr0 predicted the winner correctly. xheat
v91Tygf.png

randajad

Veteran
So, Oussou Empire will vote last. However, you know we have had some questionable maths showcased here. xheat And this is the reason:
MISSING SCOREBOARD OF SWEEN
jfOfJr3.png
Apparently I made Akatsuki one over it. xgaah

iowacorn

Congrats to Tamausia & Deltannor!!! Such a good song, well deserved win. Also congrats to another second place, Mormadorei!!!

ANNNND Congrats on a successful and fun results show, Griffin Empire! Already can't wait to be back.

THANK YOU FOR 7th! Öösingimäed is v. happy to be back in the top ten.

See you next time xheart

theditz83

Veteran
Woooooo, congrats Conny! Not you just randomly deciding to come back to WLSC and snatching a convincing win - legendary! xclap

Thank you randa for another delightful hosting in the Empire of Griffins - it was fabulous despite our poor performance.

Thanks to the 5 peeps that threw us some points:

:4: ::kim
:2: Effiland, Rehi Kaita, Utopolis
:1: Endórë

Next edition, it's over to Surovia for the song selection so you'll at least have a different cut to hopefully please the Waliju public voters #StanMoisantiaAgainPlz

Barish

CONGRATZ CONNOR! xcheer my :10: winning feels great
Also kudos to Griffin Empire for another epic show! Never fails to impress xheat

Thanks everyone who voted for Effiland. We're specially glad to have snatched the douze of the winner xheat But a bit bummed out that our winning strike of every 10 edition is broken :D

randajad

Veteran
Now, I really do hope you all had fun at least a bit, liked the show and these fantstic songs, it really was a nice edition. Secondly, thank you for your points and fantastic fourth place, I didn't expect to place that high. Then, I am so sorry Sween that I ruined your moment with losing your scoreboard. And finally congratulations Tamausia (and Deltannor) on your THIRD victory in Griffin Empire. xheat

Here's the full scoreboard:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
ommmmggggg Congrats Connt. xheart Great winner. xheat

Thank you for all the points, and randajad your hosting was phenomenal. Such a great design and concept x

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Aaaaaa thank you guys!!! xheart xheart xheart I've been struggling with inspiration for WLSC recently, hence the break last edition, so to return with a win feels amazing. It seems we've got our mojo back xheat And to think I nearly sat out for a second edition as well, thank god I didn't :lol: Holly is such an amazing and underrated artist and this song is one of her absolute best, I'm so glad you all enjoyed it!
And finally congratulations Tamausia (and Deltannor) on your THIRD victory in Griffin Empire. xheat
SIS can you host every edition please, you're obviously my good luck charm :lol: AMAZING job once again, you're truly a legendary host and it's always an absolute pleasure visiting Griffin xheat

Talking of hosting, T&D will definitely host the next edition, and after touring the country in our previous few hostings I'm glad to say you're all invited to return to our majestic capital STELLCHARD! See you there xwave

Top Bottom