Contact us

WLSC 200 | --- UTOPOLIS --- | OP: Results, 2ndP: Original Show

Uto

Veteran

[21]

s5z5.png

theditz83

Veteran
Thanks so much for 5th place everyone, that's definitely a great result for us! xlove

Congrats ::big - such a perfect matching song for this edition's theme and host country, well deserved! Unlucky ::ems - your entry was xheat

Thanks to all our voters:
:12: Arkodrë
:10: Godric's Hollow
:8: Aclaira
:7: Svobodnia, Solentoya
:6: Emsfrynt
:5: Tanoiro, Bigicia
:4: Griffin Empire, Banan
:3: Neajlovia, Tamausia & Deltannor
:2: Szimbaya Kingdom

See you all next edition (I was planning a break from WLSC, but I can't get enough - beat community spirit right now, and it's addictive xlove )

I'll get the voting similarity table uploaded asap ;)

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
tenor.gif

Thank you so much for this victory, guys!! I’ve haven’t been feeling myself lately, especially since I've become stuck at home due to self-quarantine (long story) for the next week or so. This moment certainly made my day. xlove

Thank you:
12 Svobodnia, Emsfrynt
10 Belvist
08 Moisantia
06 Neajlovia, Tanoiro, 7
05 Trollheimr
04 Pyreica, Roseland, Aclaira
03 Solentoya, Il-Bidu, New Bander State
01 Utopolis, Godric's Hollow, Tamausia & Deltannor
xheart xheart xheart

Spectacular hosting @Uto and @Edweis, sooooo sorry not being very active during it and for missing the live plug results. :( xrose

About hosting...I might try it, it's not like I have anything else to do anyways :lol: will open the thread tomorrow!!

ferret

I apologize for not being able to attend, but only listened... :confused:
Thank you very much to everyone for zeros, the rest for 50 points and 16th place for ::nbs :cry: This is why we never send our favorite songs here. And to test this theory, in the next edition we will send something close to what we can really evaluate for ourselves. :lol:

All of this does not apply to Utopia's hosting - it was really cool and creative! We wish you to win every edition :cool:(y)

Congratulations to Bigicia, great synth song! xmusic This artist was in my plans for WV, but probably this is not quite what I would like to send there... Even for high places. :)

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
CONGRATS GERA SIS I HEARD LEGENDS WHO 12 TANOIRIAN SONGS HAVE THE MOST DESERVED WINS

ALSO THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR 11TH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Funny since it's Annie's lead single for her first album in 11 years :lol: this is destiny

Thank you uto and gaelle for the super show i STAN

ferret

Re: WLSC 200 Voting Similarity table
12 countries less than 20%... And no one more than 50%! :rolleyes: There is no pot #5 here and it is very sad.

Uto

Veteran
Thank you very much to everyone for zeros, the rest for 50 points and 16th place for ::nbs :cry: This is why we never send our favorite songs here. And to test this theory, in the next edition we will send something close to what we can really evaluate for ourselves. :lol:

Yeah just do what I do. Send stuff you like for three editions or so and then go for some horrible scorewhoring attempt. You will feel dirty, but those points don't stink.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Congratulations ::big Gera. :love: Great winner. :D Sorry, I couldn't be here live, I was at work sadly. Uto your hosting has been phenomenal, truly outstanding, thank you for it. xheart All these video extras and such. Briliant.

Thank you for 2nd place. xheat Given the podium on the final voter. xbow This song actually come up as an ad on Instagram of all places, instantly thought it was great and would be perfect for here. Thank you for the love and support to it.

Rmetr0

What a winner! xheat Congrats, Gera ::big , absolutely deserved! xup

6th for us is really unexpected too, thank you everyone for the points! xlove

Uto, I have just one thing for you to tell...

Ahaha just kidding ofc x
Thank you and Edweis for this very productive and creative collaborative hosting!
Enjoyed very much banners of both styles and those gifs, especially the one with "ugly" faces, didn't know about that funny (yet kinda creepy) illusion before :lol:
Videos, live results in plug and everything else... it was all too much to ask for, just amazingly done! xheat

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Also, forgot to add. The Jury/televote split voting from Solentoya:

Top Bottom