Updated the T&D post with our new entry :mrgreen:

Borderline

I've already started the Wikia article.

Those graphics are just xheat xheat xheat

Rmetr0

I've already started the Wikia article.

Those graphics are just xheat xheat xheat

Thank you very much for creating this and other WLSC articles! Great job xup
I also had a passion of making wiki-tables for WLSC some time ago I must say, but... somehow got tired of it 😅 :lol:
Or maybe had not so much time to update it idk
But anyway, I feel like I should add all of them on the NSC wikia someday ;) (because they were not made there, yeah :lol:)

And awwwww my gosh, thank you once again for your kind words, you make me so happy with them xheart xheart
I've been making all those patterns pixel by pixel, so it almost felt like a creative process which I enjoyed pretty much :D
I also love how it turned out and I'll try find and make some other interesting patterns for the show itself ;)

Zonne147

WLSC 197
ARKODRË

Sondr, Faul & Wad, Dakota - Heartache

In the 3rd edition in WLSC, Arkodrë has decided to bring something really different from our first two participations - we are in with a popular genre in country - deep house

In an edition that is expected to be full of great and quality hits, we hope you enjoy our entry, you may find some Kygo influences and the unique voice of Dakota, know for being part of the worldwide hit Fast Car, with Jonas Blue​

Borderline

Thank you very much for creating this and other WLSC articles! Great job xup
I also had a passion of making wiki-tables for WLSC some time ago I must say, but... somehow got tired of it 😅 :lol:
Or maybe had not so much time to update it idk
But anyway, I feel like I should add all of them on the NSC wikia someday ;) (because they were not made there, yeah :lol:)

And awwwww my gosh, thank you once again for your kind words, you make me so happy with them xheart xheart
I've been making all those patterns pixel by pixel, so it almost felt like a creative process which I enjoyed pretty much :D
I also love how it turned out and I'll try find and make some other interesting patterns for the show itself ;)

You're welcome! :D

I'm a sucker for those kind of patterns, we have them in Romania in our traditional costumes, mostly in red, but in some regions (like Maramuresh which is located in North-West Romania next to the border with Ukraine) we also have them in blue. My nephew had a traditional costume with blue patterns for his christening a few months ago. So when I saw the graphics it was love at first sight for me! :love: :love: :love: :love:

ferret

The music channel ZEgA reported that video recordings of performances of some candidates for a trip to Uralysk were leaked to the network... o_O This fact is being investigated.

ferret

::nbs| La Oreja de Van Gogh Abrázame |:es:

The national final held by ZEgA TV channel was won by an artist from the mainland, congratulations! xheart

Last edited:

Rmetr0

Finally updated the confimed list - we have 18 countries with their entries confirmed so far, and there are still the whole 3 days to submit! :)
And @marc, I hope you noticed the message about your entry and please don't forget to send a replacement ;)

Top Bottom