Contact us

Will we see more drag acts next year?

Mlyn

Banned
Countries copying the previous year's winner do get punished - Cascada 2013, Ireland 2014.....

I don't think there will be a drag act too soon again

revallsay

Some people write to Polish singer Michał Szpak that he should represent Poland next year. Well, he's not a drag queen but he like make-up and stuff.
2119531-michal-szpak-643-482.jpg

I think we'll get something like based on Conchita but not exaclty Conchita numba 2.

greece

Yes maybe we will see some but no with the way that we had seen the previous years. I think that they won't be kits and they won't have trash songs. They will try to make Conchita 2, but they will probably fail...send a copy of the winner after 1-3 years was never good idea xshrug

theditz83

Veteran
Countries copying the previous year's winner do get punished - Cascada 2013, Ireland 2014.....

I don't think there will be a drag act too soon again

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGHH!!!!!! SOOC

And no - I don't see a sudden influx of drag acts in ESC 2015.

Luki

There's a high possibility of Russia sending a drag act. xthink

sigi

..drag acts with james bond style? ....san marino maybe :D

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Putin's choosing a wig right at this moment.

I think we'll get perhaps a few drag queens popping up in National Finals. It would be nice to see Verka back. I literally screamed and pointed at my tv when she was there at one of the semi final's in the audience. There probably will be a very LGBT atmosphere to next years contest, even more so than this years.

I think we'll receive a ballad influx next year and a continuous stream of folk/country entries after the Netherlands success.

Fluke

We still haven't seen a female-to-male drag act, maybe it's time....

joancamo

Some countries *coughirelandcough* have a habit of copying the previous year's winner. Will ESC 2015 be dragtastic?

Ireland? I think Portugal copied Ireland from last year 2 backup singers and the boys with the drums

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Putin's choosing a wig right at this moment.

I think we'll get perhaps a few drag queens popping up in National Finals. It would be nice to see Verka back. I literally screamed and pointed at my tv when she was there at one of the semi final's in the audience. There probably will be a very LGBT atmosphere to next years contest, even more so than this years.

I think we'll receive a ballad influx next year and a continuous stream of folk/country entries after the Netherlands success.

So an uptempo Pop song will be the way to go, I shall notify my sources at the BBC. They will stand out amongst the mass of ballads and country folk songs. (you watch everyone will be thinking that :lol:)

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
So an uptempo Pop song will be the way to go, I shall notify my sources at the BBC. They will stand out amongst the mass of ballads and country folk songs. (you watch everyone will be thinking that :lol:)

Yes, it's time for the BBC to make their planned phone call to Amanda Lear. She's got her uptempo hit ready for them and we'll be taking home the gold next year xyes

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Yes, it's time for the BBC to make their planned phone call to Amanda Lear. She's got her uptempo hit ready for them and we'll be taking home the gold next year xyes

I can already see us winning next year with Amanda Lear crowned as the rightful queen of eurovision.

Mrm

Veteran
We don't have any prominent drag queens.
But Slovenia could send Salome, even though she's not a drag queen. :eek:

You can got for Croatia then.. :D

Top Bottom