Contact us

Will San Marino qualify for the first time ever?

Will San Marino qualify for the first time ever?

• Yes

31 40.8%
  • No

45 59.2%

• Total voters

jbusic

Do you think San Marino will qualify for the first time ever this year?

I have high hopes as the Ukranian and Albanian entries are below average. On top of that, Valentina will be performing in the second half of the semi-final - so that is a good thing!

Happiness

We shouldn't say anything until the entry reveals. There are quite less number of entries this year but still nothing is warranty yet.

Sean

Admin
Staff member
There's no point running this poll until there is an entry. Hopefully Siegel and Valentina will be third time lucky but it's too early to call it.

blein

Don't Think So :)
Ukraine will pass 100% Since there are Russia/Latvia/Estonia/Armenia/Azerbaijan/Moldova in same semi :)

cassio

WELL i looked into my crystal bowl .... hmm its actually our queen Margaret's I just borrowed it.... and to my big surprise it said that the red queen will qualify :shock::shock::shock:

greece

I say "Yes" but actully is that I hope...
:sm: is in a very difficult Semifinal so we want a miracle!xpray xpray xpray
I really want to believe that Valentina will pass this year...But if she hasn't a good song (2012) then it will be more difficult.But with something like Crisalide Valentina can make it to the final...
Good luck to our queen;)

Salmon

Concerning San Marino was 11th in last year's semi (lost to that Georgian crap xpuke), I could actually predict a positive outcome. After all, the result got better in comparison to 2012 ;)

But yeah, we really shouldn't look into the future when we don't even know the song. So I voted yes in the poll for now, but when the song gets announced, I'll see if I'll unvote xshrug

In the meantime, let's hope Siegel doesn't die.

Fluke

In the meantime, let's hope Siegel doesn't die.

Well if you want to be grim.... that would probably benefit the entry even more if he did!

greece

Well I have seen a nice theory
At 2012 Valentina appeared 11th in the stage and she came 14th
At 2013 she appeared 2nd in the stage and she came 11th
So this year she will come 2nd in the semifinal

ShoeFlo

Since even a superb song like crisalide failed to qualify, it's hard to imagen that San Marino has a chance.
They don't have a lobby, no friend countries apart of Italy. And Siegel has passed his peak, he hasn't been successful for a long time and beating Crisalide is definitely a very hard task

henhu

If the song is good, she could qualify! With ranking 1-16 and jury appeal, everything is possible...
But I don't vote before I have heard the entry.

Terence

It has to be a better song than 'Crisalide', which for me is impossible :lol: but fingers crossed!

Anyway San Marino's no different than Malta so they should qualify... sometime

Romeo

I would like San Marino to make the final but I really dont see it, it is a strong semi (country wise)

tuorem

A better song than "Crisalide" is possible, of course.

Valentina needs to shine in what she does best : jazz. Otherwise, it's a tough semi and as someone said, most of the ex-USSR countries will qualify, which does not let many tickets for the final. But I want to believe that the juries will end up ranking her in their top. If the song is great, that would be such a shame to face another failure. In addition to that, that would mean that microstates will never qualify.

DanielLuis

A better song than "Crisalide" is possible, of course.

Valentina needs to shine in what she does best : jazz. Otherwise, it's a tough semi and as someone said, most of the ex-USSR countries will qualify, which does not let many tickets for the final. But I want to believe that the juries will end up ranking her in their top. If the song is great, that would be such a shame to face another failure. In addition to that, that would mean that microstates will never qualify.

Malta says hello.

Top Bottom