Contact us

Will a Gay Men (Masculine) will win Eurovision the next year or future?

¿Will a Gay Men (Masculine) will win Eurovision the next year or future?

• 50 - 50

0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cyberbliss

Its matter since this year, because the people vote a image who representing the Human Rights than a song..

No. They voted Conchita because of the song and the performance. If she had a shitty song, she would have had NO visibility and no one would have ever said anything about it.

What if Dustin the Turkey comes out with a new wonderful song and wins??? OMG wait... the animalists...!! :lol:

Cyberbliss

Sorry, but your argument does not convince me..:?

She (He) won't won because of that song.. If was by the song herself then Conchita had to have finished 4th after of Sweden, Armenia and the Netherlands who after this year contest the Common Linnets topped every European chart, and i doubt that the people was voted Conchita if she was not to vindicate gay rights and all that for get attention.. and now that she opened the door to a future gay & Lgbt generation singers to win Eurovision, the Europeans will get out their most hypocritical face to say this is not a gay festival when its obvious that mostly of their fans (include me) are gay, and now says that the sexuality dosen't matter to win..? I'm not eating this story..

I don't agree with this. The Common Linnets have sold more than Conchita because they already have a well established market (go see their discographies... Ilse Delange and Waylon are superstars in their genres). "Rise like a phoenix" is indeniably good and deserved to win, no doubt about that. Maybe Conchita was lucky to have the right song at the right moment, but it's not a question of hypocrysy as you say (even because this topic only works for half of European countries).

Sabiondo

No. They voted Conchita because of the song and the performance. If she had a shitty song, she would have had NO visibility and no one would have ever said anything about it.

What if Dustin the Turkey comes out with a new wonderful song and wins??? OMG wait... the animalists...!! :lol:

The Conchita performance was great, but not enough to win at all. I still convencing that Conchita won due her unconventional image (and her discriminatory history behind her) because before ESC , Armenia, Sweden and Hungary was the chart leaders and then Conchita was going up like foam during ESC days, due the ESC gay fans hype around her (and her great personality also helped to conquer the public too). But after the ESC Conchita has had no more impact on Europe, rather than in gay conferences and anti-discrimination events who was attending than promoting her music & album like Loreen or Lena until now, and this proves that a picture is worth more than a song in some cases..

So, please don't mix Dustin the Turkey here because they are trolls.. :p

I don't agree with this. The Common Linnets have sold more than Conchita because they already have a well established market (go see their discographies... Ilse Delange and Waylon are superstars in their genres). "Rise like a phoenix" is indeniably good and deserved to win, no doubt about that. Maybe Conchita was lucky to have the right song at the right moment, but it's not a question of hypocrysy as you say (even because this topic only works for half of European countries).

But The Common Linnets was severally underrated at ESC than Conchita, and at the end slowly were gaining the public and came seconds at the end.. But there is no doubt that Conchita deserved win, but under other circumstances ofc..

Top Bottom