Contact us

Who will fail to qualify for the first time?

Who won't qualify to the final for the first time?

• Azerbaijan

14 8.7%
  • Greece

25 15.5%
  • Romania

110 68.3%
  • Russia

6 3.7%
  • Ukraine

4 2.5%
  • They will all qualify

38 23.6%

• Total voters

Terence

He sings, like, 3 notes in falsetto, not an entire chorus. If that your basis for comparing the two, we can just assume every single electronic dance entry will do well from now on, seeing as how Sweden won last year with "Euphoria".

I was only trying to find a comparison that's all, jeez! xcry1

Krishoes

Ukraine, Russia, Greece and Azerbaijan will qualify with any doubts.

Cezar, in my opinion, doesn't deserve the final but there are many Romanians around Europe and SVT has also positioned him at the end (don't know why!), so, he can easily reach the final. It seems we need at least a silly song in the final (any reference to Russian grannies is random).

esc87fan

I didn't get the Russian grannies last year. How can baking cookies on stage win them second place? xthink

Yamarus

I didn't get the Russian grannies last year. How can baking cookies on stage win them second place? xthink

Massive media attention. I'm sure a good chunk of last year's audience was lured to the show by the grannies. I'm not surprised nor mad that they finished second: they didn't deserve to win, but they were by far the most talked-about act of the year and probably propped up the audience numbers even more than Loreen.

FallenAngelII

Massive media attention. I'm sure a good chunk of last year's audience was lured to the show by the grannies. I'm not surprised nor mad that they finished second: they didn't deserve to win, but they were by far the most talked-about act of the year and probably propped up the audience numbers even more than Loreen.
Also stupidity. The televoters only have Loreen a total of 12 points more than they gave the grannies. Idiocy.

GRE

Also stupidity. The televoters only have Loreen a total of 12 points more than they gave the grannies. Idiocy.

I think 11 points.343-332.
And hey,who knows if the draw was different,grannies were in n.6 and Loreen in n.17.But if it was the opposite? :p

cassio

Ukraine, Russia, Greece and Azerbaijan will qualify with any doubts.

Cezar, in my opinion, doesn't deserve the final but there are many Romanians around Europe and SVT has also positioned him at the end (don't know why!), so, he can easily reach the final. It seems we need at least a silly song in the final (any reference to Russian grannies is random).

I made a deal with SVT I told them that I will turn off my telly when Cezar starts to sing, thats why he is last :mrgreen:

i anixi

I had voted for azerbaijan, as I had a secret hope of them not qualifying this time, but after today's performance I had to unvote, of course I did. All we can do now is pray that they don't win. Stunning performance, lousy song.
I believe tehy will all qualify now.

FallenAngelII

I had voted for azerbaijan, as I had a secret hope of them not qualifying this time, but after today's performance I had to unvote, of course I did. All we can do now is pray that they don't win. Stunning performance, lousy song.
I believe tehy will all qualify now.
That's basically what Azerbaijan does every single year. That said, this is one of their best entries, if not the best entries, all in all, they've ever sent. I don't want them to win, though.

i anixi

After watching the rehearsals, I believe Russia might be the one.

deese

That's basically what Azerbaijan does every single year. That said, this is one of their best entries, if not the best entries, all in all, they've ever sent. I don't want them to win, though.

i don't want us to win either :mrgreen: too many traffic jams :twisted:
nevertherless you don't need to worry about it, we aren't going to win anyway ;)

Terence

After watching the rehearsals, I believe Russia might be the one.

Serious??? Like serious?????? They can just walk on stage and qualify (I know they risked failing in 2011 with a shaky performance, but they did qualify in the end, and this year they have a better performer)

Jim

After the rehearsals, I believe that all these countries will qualify 100%!

FilipFromSweden

I hope Russia

i anixi

Serious??? Like serious?????? They can just walk on stage and qualify (I know they risked failing in 2011 with a shaky performance, but they did qualify in the end, and this year they have a better performer)

Well, not really, no. It's a weak, shortest ever semi final and only 6 will fail, so Russia will probably make it, but I believe it will be a close thing. She may hit all the notes, she does, but song is way too cheesy and the performance has only enhanced that. Very poor all in all.

Top Bottom