Contact us

Who will be the next Johnny Logan?

Stuff

Johnny Logan is the first person to win 3 Eurovision times, though he is a composer not a singer on his 3rd win. As we notice some previous winners tried to have a 2nd attempt but most of them fail. Dima Bilan is defeated by the Russian Grannies to be the Russian entry again. Lena tried competing 1 year after her victory and she didnt win and on that same year, Dana International got eliminated at the semis

I am not sure if someone won the contest twice after Johnny Logan but it seemed like at the 2000's no one managed to win twice.

Which of the past winners will be able to win again if they try competing again.

MyHeartIsYours

I dont think anybody will win it 3 times again, though I reckon that Dima Bilan will be the one closest.

CC92

Logan actually 'only' won two times as the 1980 entry was not composed by him. I could imagine this Swedish team for Azerbaijan or G:son to achieve at least one further victory.

If Rybak comes back he'd win again for sure... And I'm not sure but maybe Loreen could win again too.. But....

No Sertab
No Helena
No Ruslana
No Dima
No Ell/Nikki
No Lordi
No Marija Lesbianovic

ETC could win again.

MyHeartIsYours

Dima's got 2nd - 1st, even if he got 3rd next time he would well be the modern Eurovision king.

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
I wanna see a previous winner return in 2013

Hmm I think that Loreen said that she won't take part on ESC 2013 (maybe I'm wrong, not sure?) :/ but I'd like to see her too

DanielLuis

Charlotte Nilsson won for Sweden in 1999. Much more recently she came back as Charlotte Perrelli but didn't do so well. Any likelihood of her winning for Sweden again?

She didnt even qualify from Melodifestivalen's semi-final this year, so I dont think so.

Top Bottom