Contact us

Who lessons was gave to you the ESC of this year...????

MyHeartIsYours

Another thing I learnt... that I love Blue! :D Didnt used to bother about them but now Im a fan :geek:.

Scooby

I just enjoy in music, for me the most important thing on Eurovision!

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
I've learned that I shouldn't care a tap about the results and just enjoy the songs.

I feel I should try and adopt that approach before I have an aneurysm watching the voting. I will always enjoy Sognu and I guess that is what should matter.

2 major things I learned this ESC :

1. Bloc voting is getting worse.
2. Small stuff like vocals and song quality are out the window now.

Rusch

I just enjoy in music, for me the most important thing on Eurovision!

Yeah, this year we had almost non really bad entries. And we all know, how difficult it is to win this thing. You cannot predict anything and this is the reason, why within 16 years 16 different countries won the event.

Woohoo

1. Many countries have received 12 points this year, for the first time - thus making this contest a bit unpredictable

:shock: this!! it was quite shocking!

-I learnt that no matter how innovative and modern song you have, juries won't vote for it.

-Juries vote for "friendly" countries as well

-Big names should not participate in Eurovision (Blue, Patricia Kaas, tATu, Anna Vissi, Lloyd-Webber etc)

-The running order plays a major role in the overall result.

-Joke/Kitsch entries will do well if they are from an ex-soviet country (see Latvia 2008, Moldova 2011 VS Portugal 2011)

DoctorX

It's much fun not to have your own country in the final. That made me more objective and less stressful. I just wanted good stuff to win and it was quite a good experiment actually :D

artdeco

^It's catchy and for Eurovision Junior too. Whatever, i will not fall to your level, you can hate as much as you want! :D

*head high* ....Bravo!

Remember to lay the favorites and count your money later while the huge bloc vote continues!

sannerz

I agree in your first therory but.....

How Italy got a lot of points..?? of course of the the Mediterranean and Westen European area
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
and but believe me, look at the votes for Albania, Spain, France, Greece, Malta, Bosnia, Belgium, etc. .. gave him many points in Italy and not because they like the song, because the Italian diaspora was moving up like the Turkish ones mixed with the Jury joy by his return - Manny points to hers...¡¡¡¡

Has anyone else heard of the Italian minorities in Albania, Greece, Spain, or Bosnia...? :lol:

Sabiondo

Has anyone else heard of the Italian minorities in Albania, Greece, Spain, or Bosnia...? :lol:

In thorse countries had an stong & minorities Italian cause they had centuries hard related to Italy, for example Albania was an fommer Italian colony during the World War II and the Albanian Lenguage is verry similar to the Italian one.

Greece, Spain and Bosnia and others Merritereanians countries had millennus linked to Italy by the Roman Empire and their culture, so..:rolleyes:

Last edited:

sannerz

In thorse countries had an stong & minorities Italian cause they had centuries hard related to Italy, for example Albania was an fommer Italian colony during the World War II and the Albanian Lenguage is verry similar to the Italian one.

Greece, Spain and Bosnia and others Merritereanians countries had millennus linked to Italy by the Roman Empire and their culture, so..:rolleyes:

Okay... you have a case for Albania, but the Roman Empire ruled those regions over 1600 years ago... :lol:

Woohoo

Patricia Kaas, tATu, Anna Vissi are welcomed in Eurovision the times that they always want to return ;)

Did you ask them if they want to return? :lol: Patricia and Anna were disappointed after the Eurovision result! When you are a big name, you want to be only in the first places so 8th and 9th are bad for artists like Patricia Kaas and Anna Vissi!

LoL lame theories!!!

Greece and Spain love Italian language and Italian music. The song was amazing and both juries and people voted for it, so simple!
Even Latvia gave 12pts to Italy!!!

Last edited:

Sabiondo

Did you ask them if they want to return? :lol: Patricia and Anna were disappointed after the Eurovision result! When you are a big name, you want to be only in the first places so 8th and 9th are bad for artists like Patricia Kaas and Anna Vissi!

I love Patricia perfomance at ESC 2009, just simply fabolus not wonder why she is called the Big Klaas xheart I don't thing that she was diaspoinet cause, she must proud that France has finally was got far after many years away on the scoreborad :rolleyes::lol:

And for Anna, i was disapoinet a lot why she was chossen ''Everything'' as Greek song that year, the people & her chose that cause, herself wanted to sing a song wirten by her former husband Nikos Karvelas.

I personally wanted her to perform ''Welcomed to the Party'' as host entry that year, but was came 2° place in the Greek Final and lost his oportunity to go far in the final :cry:, but an 9 place isn't bad for her .

LoL lame theories!!!

Greece and Spain love Italian language and Italian music. The song was amazing and both juries and people voted for it, so simple!
Even Latvia gave 12pts to Italy!!!

Yeah right.....Tell me a better story of cowboys:rolleyes::lol:

Latvia is justifiable, That is like them :D

Top Bottom