Contact us

Who do you want to qualify from Semifinal 1?

Who do you want to qualify from Semifinal 1?

• :no: Norway

40 59.7%
  • :mt: Malta

33 49.3%
  • :rs: Serbia

42 62.7%
  • :lv: Latvia

42 62.7%
  • :pt: Portugal

44 65.7%
  • :ie: Ireland

15 22.4%
  • :hr: Croatia

28 41.8%
  • :ch: Switzerland

25 37.3%
  • :il: Israel

33 49.3%
  • :md: Moldova

48 71.6%
  • :se: Sweden

48 71.6%
  • :az: Azerbaijan

25 37.3%
  • :cz: Czechia

52 77.6%
  • :nl: The Netherlands

35 52.2%
  • :fi: Finland

54 80.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Realest

Fr18T2XXoAErLQn

heke1988

:fi::no::md::cz::rs::il::se::nl::pt::ch:

Hatari2600

Yes please: :no: :rs: :pt: :hr: :cz: :nl: :fi:
Would be nice but don't care a lot: :lv: :md: :az:
I don't care but I'm okay with them: :il: :se:
No thanks: :mt: :ie: :ch:

crashworld

Veteran
:rs::ch::nl::il:

Even though I am fine with :se: and there is no way she is not qualifying, so I didn't include in my list.
Couldn't care about the rest.

Last edited:

GermanBango

Keeping in mind that we have 100%-Televoting in the Semis now (worst idea ever btw, fight me) ...
:se: and :fi: will fight for the victory here. The margin is going to be 20 points or less probably. Both will get between 140 and 160 points.
:rs: will probably be 3rd with little over 100 points.
For now I`d say :no: and :il: will finish 4th and 5th respectively. Both will scratch on the 100 points mark.
On 6-9 I currently see :cz: :md: :hr: :pt: relatively safe. All of them are unique and "upbeat" enough to get those votes in. Croatia being the "lol-wtf"-qualifier.
:nl: and :ch: will fight for the last spot. Whoever comes up with the better performance will squeeze through.
:lv: :az: :mt: and :ie: are without any chance imo. Not even juries would have saved them.

Realest

:se::no::fi::rs::md::il::cz::pt::ch::mt: // :nl::ie::hr::lv::az:

I might downgrade :cz: even more in the Future as Things are looking right now.

Citelis

1. :se:
2. :pt:
3. :lv:
4. :ie:
5. :ch:
6. :nl:
7. :no:
8. :fi:
9. :az:
10. :cz:
14. :mt:
15. :rs:

Last edited:

lacrymea

I want :lv: (really really bad), :fi: (obviously not worried), :rs: :cz: and :hr:. The rest I don't really care about.

AndroZeus

I'm very nervous about :pt: and :lv: , I really hope they both pull through! Incredible songs and live acts, my #1 and #2 of the whole contest, but they're not doing super well in the odds.

AndroZeus

Portugal is absolutely amazing but the problem is that Portugal's entries don't always work.
What you just said doesn't make any sense. What do you mean "don't always work"? Do you mean "don't always place high in the scoreboard"? Because that's the case for literally every country that's participated more than a couple times.

Citelis

What you just said doesn't make any sense. What do you mean "don't always work"? Do you mean "don't always place high in the scoreboard"? Because that's the case for literally every country that's participated more than a couple times.
I'll try to explain what i mean. Portugal's entries are usually different and that seems to have higher risk and higher chances for unexpected result. Like see how Portugal made the biggest win of all time in 2017 while 1 month before the show Portugal was only 4th in odds.
But in 2019 they came very low in semifinal while in odds Portugal was also top10 1 month before the final.

In my opinion this means that Mimicat can be a huge darkhorse this year and finish on top10 but also could end up on bottom of the semifinal. It's more difficult to predict than other countries.

AndroZeus

I'll try to explain what i mean. Portugal's entries are usually different and that seems to have higher risk and higher chances for unexpected result. Like see how Portugal made the biggest win of all time in 2017 while 1 month before the show Portugal was only 4th in odds.
But in 2019 they came very low in semifinal while in odds Portugal was also top10 1 month before the final.

In my opinion this means that Mimicat can be a huge darkhorse this year and finish on top10 but also could end up on bottom of the semifinal. It's more difficult to predict than other countries.
That makes sense, thank you for explaining! Yeah, perhaps Portugal can be difficult to predict. I hope Mimicat surprises the bookies and ends up with a high placement.

Vamos Blanca Paloma

1. :cz:
2. :rs:
3. :fi:
4. :lv:
5. :md:
6. :pt:
7. :se:
8. :nl:
9. :hr:
10. :mt:

The problem with this SF is that I want everyone except Ireland and Switzerland to qualify

ati0111

I'd want 11 to qualify :(

1. Netherlands
2. Azerbaijan
3. Switzerland
4. Latvia
5. Norway
6. Czechia
7. Moldova
8. Finland
9. Serbia
10. Sweden
----------------
11. Malta
12. Israel
13. Croatia
14. Portugal
15. Ireland

But Israel and Croatia are likely to qualify, maybe Portugal too. And my top4 is in big danger. So the results won't be satisfying.

Top Bottom