Contact us

Who do you think will return?

Who do you think will return in 2015?

• Total voters

Sean

Admin
Staff member
I know this is just a copy of a poll I made in the 2014 forum but with the results now out and a wider margin for speculation based on them it seems right to re-run it.

12Points

From the Wikipedia, looks like Turkey wanna return to the contest :)

greece

:bg:,:cy:,:cz:,:rs: and :sl:. I hope for :tr: but there was some rumors... I hope that they are lies

HarryUK

Veteran
Talk of scrapping the Big 5 and Turkey are already thinking of coming back :rolleyes:

Adrian

I would love to see :ad: and :lu: back but that is highly doubtful.
I think it is almost certain that all the Balkan nations will come back and I wouldn't mind seeing the Czech Republic and Slovakia back.
I would also love to actually see a Moroccan entry live once in my lifetime!

Monaco will never come back and I have made it known before that I don't want to see Turkey back due to the ridiculous way they left the competition but that being said I did enjoy their songs (I am probably the only one who loved Sibel Tüzün on this site/the world)

lilka

I definitely want Cyprus back!

theditz83

Veteran
Cyprus, Serbia & Turkey are the most likely I reckon. Croatia too maybe...

I missed Cyprus this year - been listening to CY 2012 to get me through xsing La la, la-la-la-la-la la la, la-la-la-la-la la loooooovvvee!! xsing

GRE

Croatia,Serbia,Bosnia,Bulgaria and Cyprus will return.

JamieBrown

I want all of them to return and some countries to debut, but I think most probably Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia and Cyprus will return. Maybe Morocco, if the shut-down of israeli television come true and no other broadcaster will apply for EBU membership.

I don't think Turkey will come back, this year's contest shows why they withdraw. The influence of the juries to the result is to big.

Scooby

Serbia is in for surely, even Željko Joksimović said that next year is our year :lol:

Top Bottom