Contact us

Which country would be capable of hosting the best Eurovision ?

SRBIJA

Banned
What do you think, which country can give us the best show and best organisation?

GRE

Sweden,Denmark,Germany,Russia,Finland,Belgium,Netherlands,Switzerland,Austria.

Celia

:de: of course. Songs were meh that year, but the stage, the hosts, medleys and so on were fabulous!

Also: :at: , :fi: , :no: , :se: , :dk: , :ch:

ParadiseES

I don't know which ones can be the best, but I think everyone could do it ;)

LalehForWD

I guess everyone (broadcasters) would need to contribute with something and help San Marino organise the thing. That alone could be interesting. :)

ParadiseES

I guess everyone (broadcasters) would need to contribute with something and help San Marino organise the thing. That alone could be interesting. :)

Even with help. That would be totally impossible. I don't think such a small country like San Marino has a proper place for ESC. In that case, we would maybe go to Bologna.

Verjamem

In my opinion ? :be: Belgium, :dk: Denmark, :fi: Finland, :fr: France, :de: Germany, :hu: Hungary, :nl: Netherlands, :no: Norway, :ru: Russia, :es: Spain, :se: Sweden and :uk: United Kingdom. Uff :D

hijirio

Veteran
:de: Germany
:il: Israel
:ru: Russia
I'd like to say the UK as well but I didn't like their hosting of the olympics, so I exclude them.

randajad

Veteran
Turkey does not even participate this year... :? :confused:

Does not matter, the thread's name is "Which country would be capable of hosting the best Eurovision ?" and it is not mentioned that countries we say have to be participants of ESC in Malmö, and Turkey will do terrific job, imo.

dogmeat

I suppose an ESC in San Marino would essentially be a show hosted by Italy. Which would do a good job.

Top Bottom