Contact us

Which country or countries do you actually plan to vote for on Eurovision night(s) ?

Yamarus

Hello everyone !

Now that all the songs are known, and threads are popping up all over the place to determine what your top 10 is, I'd like to know what country (or countries) you plan to vote for on SF and Final nights. Maybe it's a bit different from your actual top 10, maybe you vote only for one country per show (like I do) or you ruin yourself voting for all the songs you liked!

So discuss!

I have a "rule" concerning the vote: one vote per show and only in a national language. It's not very strict (I voted for Greece in the 2008 final), but I try to keep myself to it.

Right now in SF1, in which Belgium competes, I think my vote will go to either Finland or Romania. For the final I really don't know yet, but of the Big 5, Italy is the most likely to get my vote.

Miguel

Re: Which country or countries do you actually plan to vote for on Eurovision night(s

In semi-final 2, in which Portugal competes, I'm going to vote for Norway and Lithuania. Depending on the live performances, I can also vote for Bulgaria and Slovakia. And I will only vote for Belarus if Litesound performs "We Are The Heroes" in pop-rock format. I'm ready to spend some money. :lol:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Re: Which country or countries do you actually plan to vote for on Eurovision night(s

I will be voting for Kaliopi of Macedonia in the second semi final. Then fingers crossed that she'll reach the final, I shall be voting for Rona Nishliu of Albania in the final along with Kaliopi if she makes it also :)

dragvision

Banned

i have 25 sms, i want vote only for one country, because we dont have many time for the vote 15 minuts, i want send 25 for one country Belgium or Hungary or Israel

EvNickGR

Cyprus, Sweden, Spain and maybe Norway and Serbia

Azerbaijan, Bosnia Herzegovina and Albania.

Cooler

Banned

Cyprus all the way!!! One and only!!! xheart

FallenAngelII

Seeing as how I can't vote for Sweden, Ireland. Because those twins never fail to entertain me. As for anyone else, it depends on how they look and sound live,

ParadiseES

I don't vote always and I usually decide my vote after the performances. For example, I voted for Serbia in 2010 and it wasn't in my top-10 before...

In semi-1, I'd probably vote for Greece and Cyprus and maybe San Marino, Latvia or Switzerland.
In the final, Italy is the only one of pre-qualified I'd vote to.

ParadiseES

Cyprus, Sweden, Spain and maybe Norway and Serbia

Voting for Cyprus would be wasting your vote in your case. Cyprus will get the 12 points anyway...

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member

I can vote only in the second semi-final, so of course for Sweden (I'm voting for the first 10 years of watching Eurovision)
In the final it will be back in Sweden, and, if Cyprus is a finalist, then vote for him, too.

Galandar

I will be in Baku and as an Azeri voter I plan to vote for Iceland though it is a bit early to announce :)

ayzelto

I will vote for France, and Albania & Austria ​in the first semifinal

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator

I'll be voting for either Serbia or Sweden in the 2nd semi...right now they are neck and neck. As for the final, I'll only pick from the final 6. So, my vote goes to Spain.

My only rule is 1 vote per show. I hate people that spam votes.

ParadiseES

I will vote for France, and Albania & Austria ​in the first semifinal

I really hope maaaaaaaany people more will vote here, cause I wouldn't like at all if we gave points to any of those countries :p

Marie Jane

There are so many songs that i like in the 2nd semifinal! It's a very difficult choice. But i will probably vote for Estonia. Serbia, Sweden, Norway and Slovenia are already safe, i think. :lol: So, they don't need my votes.

Anyway, i'll decide after the performances.

ayzelto

I really hope maaaaaaaany people more will vote here, cause I wouldn't like at all if we gave points to any of those countries :p

Yeah, not a very typical taste. Both France and Albania are good songs. Have you read the lyrics of Suus? They're not only beautiful but also sad and wonderful. She will be in the finals for sure, I would bet right now. France from my point of view is fresh and addictive, at least is different.

Narmina

I'm gonna vote for :rs:!

StellaStai

Finale: My votes are going to :fr: and :es:

2nd semie: :nl: and :rs:

Maybe :il: too if they :D

Franco

I'm going to vote for :il: (or maybe :sm: , if they send a good enough song and if I'll feel confident that Israel passes to final anyway) in the first semi-final.
In the final I'm most surely going to vote for :il: .

Top Bottom