Contact us

Which country is most shocking if they withdraws from ESC?

Hegepege

Considering how strong the eurovison tradition is in Sweden, Norway, Finland, Germany and the UK is, it would be a huge surprise if any of those countries withdraws. There are not even financial reasons for withdrawal present either. If Norway were to withdraw, it would be for political reasons as a protest against a hosting country or the eurovision system (like what happened in 1970).

Terence

I'd be very shocked if my country withdrew. Surprised no one mentioned :mt: - interest here is sky high!

Apart from that, :se: indeed. :de: and :no: cause I have the impression that Eurovision is big there!

Can't see :ie: bowing out either but what do I know!

DanielLuis

All the Scandinavian countries, the UK, Ireland, the Netherlands, Malta, Spain, Belgium and quite a few more.

FilipFromSweden

I'd be very shocked if my country withdrew. Surprised no one mentioned :mt: - interest here is sky high!

I forgot about that, but yeah it would be quite unlikely.

Don't you guys always host Isle Of Malta? (MTV)

Terence

Each year since 2007... only been to the first edition though!

I'm surprised it's been going on for eight years now!

paddyirl

Sweden, Norway, UK, Denmark, Germany and Malta.

Ireland too possibly, RTE love the junket and the viewing figures are good. Everyone likes to moan about it but they all still watch it, although I also wouldn't be surprised if we ended up withdrawing randomly one year.

Top Bottom