4 2.8%

9 6.3%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

CPV4931

The 7 as the number of the - at the moment by far - most given points describes the song for me quite well (also I gave 7 points)
Quality, well-produced and nice to listen, but something special is missing in this song that makes someone giving more points

jeriswani

Thinking about it more. If this doesnt get top 10 it won’t be because the song. This is such an easy song to stage in way that could actually wow the audience and I we all know they have the money to do so. When it comes the vocals and Olly performing than that’s all on him. I just think this song has so much potential to be used to do something special.

If it was based purely on the song then i would get it being right hand side. But it's not. The odds are gonna be a mess come may and not just due to this song

EscGeek

Veteran
hmm...xthink sounds like something that could be stuck in Andra Chansen or whatever it's called now in Melodifestivalen.

It's a bit overdone for me.. but Ollie or Years & Years haven't really caught my attention in the past either...

FilipFromSweden

Not sure how I feel about the song yet but the music video - I don't get this concept that Olly is acting erratic and crazy for 3 minutes. The song doesn't call for that. Is he maybe trying to mae up for the midtempo beat with all the crazy moves? I'm just not into it sorry

Ajeje Brazorf

May I be totally honest: I expected way more by an already established artist. The song Is not bad, but it's nothing that great too. It's just there. :6: points.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Holymoly, you British guys can't accept any critics, can you? He might be a good performer, but the song IS bland.

Nothing like a generalised sweeping attack to make a point either

HarryUK

Veteran
It's really feeble to attack someone on their own representant tbh if they don't like your entry
such a pet peeve of mine
It’s banter my darling! I have it with the Germans

Top Bottom