2 1.0%

13 6.6%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrisiam

Exactly. My worry is that we'll end up with the BBC doing what they do the year after a bad result the year after a good result; scrap everything and start totally afresh. Whilst I am still hopeful the UK will do good, lets be honest, it was never winning, and the goal was always getting to the left-hand side of the board again. And if it fails to do that, well, I have a bad feeling we'll get to October and get the confirmation TaP have left and the BBC are going to do it on their own again. Then this time next year we'll be stuck with someone who was on the X Factor a decade ago or on some BBC talent show no one has heard of and we have to cheer it on because it's a "banger".

lilka

Why, UK? Such a great entry, my 2nd fave, destroyed by such a poor vocal performance... She was very weak in the 2nd semi. :(

Journalist

Mae remains my number one for this year. I know the performance in the second semi-final wasn't great, but that doesn't affect my list. Well done to the UK and sending a song and artist of this type!

Go Mae! Good luck tomorrow and smash it! 👑❤​

ESCConor

Mae remains my number one for this year. I know the performance in the second semi-final wasn't great, but that doesn't affect my list. Well done to the UK and sending a song and artist of this type!

Go Mae! Good luck tomorrow and smash it! 👑❤​

Same here, I hope she enjoys it, but im very worried about her finishing bottom of the scoreboard judging by the comments.

Backing vocals need to be turned up, and she needs to do less dancing imo, just focus on the singing.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Lana Del Rey has told people on her instagram to vote for Mae.

Fv9Bn46X0BEj-wN

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Okay so I’m reading that Mae absolutely SLAYED the vocal tonight?? Thank god!

Well you see, ehem, I was mentally in the arena tonight eventhough physically I was not. 👀 So I somehow know how it all went. Keyna Krazje. She had loads of extra sass, sounded by far her best so far and the audience was going nuts elevated it. The audience were still going wild for sometime after while the presenters wanted to speak HOWEVER, the core issue with the lack of energy and thin vocals still exist. It was her best run, but I don't think it was a totally slay moment.

edit: Also the recap snippet they picked is super meh imo.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Do you need us to send help? Blink once for yes, blink two for no. *Fingers hovering over the 9 on my phone...*

No all is well, I'm surviving, barely. I managed to channel the spirit of Esma as she pushed through her performance of 'That Sounds Good To Me' on Your Country Needs You 2010 x

Fierro

I really wanted this to be competitive, the snippet i saw rather reminded me of failed x-factor audition performance. Maybe the tables will turn on Saturday

Chalphon

Why, UK? Such a great entry, my 2nd fave, destroyed by such a poor vocal performance... She was very weak in the 2nd semi. :(
Yeah I feel you. I really like the song but I do fear she wount be able to pull it off tonight. Those live vocals was less than ideal...

Uto

Veteran
I think UK will finish last. In the bop genre it just gets blown out by better songs and there is no jury for this when the vocals are just not there.

Ezio

Veteran
UK is to blame for Austria at #1. Perfect story ark I guess and Mae is also “Austrian “, and an Austrian has to finish last. The live is bad but the song is good.

Last in the runNing order requires a slaying performance or it becomes an afterthought that no one will vote for.

Top Bottom