5 3.0%

5 3.0%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Lumina

12 points from me, well done Ukraine. I loved the song from the beginning. I am not too fond of the rap part yet it feels like it fits in perfectly. The staging is just incredible and beautiful.

AlekS

Veteran
Ukraine overpassed Croatia in Eurovision Scoreboard Semi #1 voting.

Odds. Only 1% away from winning Grand Final televote. Our chances have increased from 11% to 23% during 1 day.

GermanBango

You know you are doing something right when the Croatia fanboys start ranting in the comment section of another participant. Same happened with the Finland fanboys coming for Loreen at every given opportunity and we all know who won the thing in the end.

spinachpie

You know you are doing something right when the Croatia fanboys start ranting in the comment section of another participant. Same happened with the Finland fanboys coming for Loreen at every given opportunity and we all know who won the thing in the end.

I am not sure, how the two points you make are related.

GermanBango

I am not sure, how the two points you make are related.
Quite frankly it's one (not 100% serious) point.
In recent years it has become somewhat of a tradition: As soon as the fans of the fandom faves feel "threatened" by another entry they start trash talking it.

soulm8

Growing up is getting old staging.

Milos-BC

Another great song from :ua: . It took more than 1 listening for it to completely take a hold on me but now I feel I like it more and more with each new listening. Top result is guaranteed.

10 points.

Storm

I think they're taking it. Jerry is a great singer with charisma, the staging is brilliant, so a lot to like for juries and Ukraine never has to worry about the televote. Not super excited because I still think this sounds like everything that worked for Ukraine in the past 10 years recycled into one entry but you got to hand it to them, delivering every year.

Shadowfuxcs

Ukraine is my biggest grower, has the most improved staging and -in my opinion- Jerry finally looks and sounds correct. Could be a dark horse.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Yeah it's amazing how adding Swedish staging to a Ukrainian song somehow makes for an exciting combo. Best of both worlds.

I dipped on Ukraine before rehearsals. Now they're back on my fave list.

Lumina

While I was thinking Ukraine('s win) was overrated in 2022 (solely based on the music), this would SO deserve to win. The staging is incredible and the way Jerry sings and moves, so gracefully and angelic, it’s out of this world. I am so in love with her timbre. After the rehearsals I have to say Ukraine is back in my top 4. It has always been in my top 10 from the beginning but now it’s one of four I really hope will win and can win!

Paco Roca

Ukraine's staging is epic. They know how to do it. The point where those beams of fire fall on the horizon is very touching. I still prefer the singing part to the rap and I think that the two musical flows don't mix well but it could also be my impression. Together with Norway, Italy, Ireland and Georgia it is the most appropriate performance at the moment. Ukraine is a candidate for victory.

AlekS

Veteran
Kv9kdzT.jpeg

A moment of appreciation for Anna Tulieva (ESC delegation member, Vidbir backstage host, Suspilne/ESC journalist).
Sis is ready to take interviews at the Turquoise Carpet, looking gorg xfaint

Top Bottom