23 8.1%

62 21.9%

• Total voters

AlekS

Veteran
Re: UKRAINE 2012

^ Mission impossible :cool:

:lol:

ps. Kirkorov totally confirmed that he's going to ESC next year.
+ NTU and Inter broadcasted the votes announcement... so most def Inter will be very interested to send its performer from Kirkorov's show.

AlekS

Veteran

^ It happens every damn year.

"Show me ur luuuv, show me how much you care..."
french-kiss-008.gif

Negativity is a positive thing. It's nice to see that someone cares about our selection like it is their own :lol:

WhoKnows

As much as I dislike Kirkorov, he did do wonders for Ani Lorak which suggests he knows what he's doing, so I wouldn't be totally opposed to his participation. But of course I'd have to see/hear what he's got in mind.

BTW, was his song White Night (I think that's what it was called) that he tried to get someone to sing at Eurovision ever recorded by anyone?

are there any news about Svetlana Loboda? She said that she would be back in the contest but when?

Narmina

ps. Kirkorov totally confirmed that he's going to ESC next year.
+ NTU and Inter broadcasted the votes announcement... so most def Inter will be very interested to send its performer from Kirkorov's show.

himself or just a project?

AlekS

Veteran

As much as I dislike Kirkorov, he did do wonders for Ani Lorak which suggests he knows what he's doing, so I wouldn't be totally opposed to his participation. But of course I'd have to see/hear what he's got in mind.

BTW, was his song White Night (I think that's what it was called) that he tried to get someone to sing at Eurovision ever recorded by anyone?
Yes, by Bilan :)

AlekS

Veteran

@Narmina ... his and Ani's project of course.

Speaking of. Every participant should prepare 5 songs for a casting. A capelo, without playback, acoustic guitar is allowed.
1 fast song, 1 slow song, 1 song in Russian/Ukrainain and 2 any songs according to performer's taste.

Meanwhile Mika Newton started a special fund which is going to support ESC 2012 participant.

AlekS

Veteran

^ I'm not Vanga :*)
I think that Verka won't go to ESC without being paid, which means... never :lol:
As a composer, he writes for himself. It won't happen.

Sabiondo

^ I'm not Vanga :*)
I think that Verka won't go to ESC without being paid, which means... never :lol:
As a composer, he writes for himself. It won't happen.

Bersides he can not appear in Ukraine even in painting, cause will burn alive by the Ukrainians PPl Conservatives :lol:

AlekS

Veteran

^ Lulz. Considering that he sold 2 million copies of his album, I doubt that xrofl3
but the press will create a scandal. As always.

ps. Oh yes, old farts ... you gotta love them :lol:

WhoKnows

How about Mila Nitich? She participated in the last NF, but unfortunately with a weak song. She has an AMAZING voice and stunning looks. Alas, her catalog is not that strong and I'm not really sure if I would be able to pick any of her original songs for Eurovision, but if someone is able to write for her something like Skripal it would be such a winning combination. And she must sing in Ukrainian. Didn't she participate in one of those music talent shows? Does she have charisma on stage?

Last edited:

A.B.

I'm dreaming about Ruslana, but I guess that after Dana International and Lena's flops in the contest, she would never ever consider returning to the ESC. :(

Last edited:

AlekS

Veteran

^ Ruslana said that she will never go again :lol: She's fed up by her victory )))))

Top Bottom