9 4.8%

14 7.5%

12 6.4%

40 21.4%

• Total voters

DIFF

Re: ??????? - Ukraine 2011

AlekS said:
NTU is gonna collaborate with SF2 participants and Dima Kadnai.

Dima's producer is the Head of NTU music department so, imo, it's safe to assume that he will participate.

Surprisingly Boris Aprel' who didn't make it to NF 2010 final was invited by NTU to host a kiddy show (which is also controversial news because he's gay... though he has a lot of fans.... you can imagine people's reaction from both sides :lol: ).

I think that SF2 participants will participate in NF 2010 as well.

How do you know that Boris is gay??? :shock:

AlekS

Veteran

^ he was kissing with boys (not just friendly kissing or kissing on camera). I saw his bf once.
+ he doesn't hide it.
Do you think that his démarche against Domanskiy would be logical if he was straight? It was clearly a personal thing.
Maybe he's a bi but I really doubt that )))

DIFF

AlekS said:
Bushmina left VIA GRA :lol:
(I hope she will try solo :D )

OMG! She was the cutest! She is so sexy. :D I am more than sure that everything is because of Albina. A lot of girls (Kristina, Olya and Tanya) said many times that Albina is very arrogant and a veeeerrrrry complicated person. That is so disgusting, Albina is ugly. Furthermore, she is very arrogant and horrible as a person. And she is in VIA GRA only because of baby from Meladze. She should have left this group. not poor and beautiful Eva. I feel sorry for Eva. Hopefully, VIA GRA will be destroyed quite soon. I don't want them to represent us anymore.

AlekS

Veteran

I think this situation with VIA GRA squad is getting ridiculous.... she produced just 1 single with them :|
Not to mention that knowing Eva I highly doubt that she was the b-tch. Something tells me that it's a different reason... maybe she refused to sleep with Kostyuk (if so, I like her even more :shock: :D )?
I know that Loboda hates Kostyuk. + Supposedly he cheated on his ex-wife Vlasova with VIA GRA members (not specified which ones).

Originally Noviy Channel wanted to send Eva (solo) @ Eurovision 2010 but they had to refuse because of VIA GRA.
She was the main candidate then.

I hope she will go there... I hope that she didn't screw her relationships with Meladze. If not then I wish her to find another producer. She is the MOST talented (charisma, vocal abilities o__0) out of them all, imo.

DIFF

I think that Albina is bitch. Coz Tanya and Olya said this. She is very arrogant and wants to be the best. Hopefully, she will be fired soon. She deserves this.

AlekS

Veteran

Eva would be my fave, I wish she can try next year, now when she's solo it's quite possible :D

Eva Bushmina & Max Barskih
[youtube:2tj4dwe7]IjV8P5iCluE[/youtube:2tj4dwe7]

Eva Bushmina & Vladimir Dantes
[youtube:2tj4dwe7]aayQ9MBPU3o[/youtube:2tj4dwe7]

DoctorX

AlekS said:
Eva Bushmina & Max Barskih
[youtube:y7j3hhg5]IjV8P5iCluE[/youtube:y7j3hhg5]

OMG i was really impressed :shock: You should be proud of having a that quality competition in your country. I loved those 2 as well. They'd be strong contenders if they were representing Ukraine.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member

I'm really looking forward to the Ukrainian selection next year. I love the fact that they are actually planning ahead and being transparent about the process.

DIFF

There is information on the forum of VIA GRA

????????? ??????????!
??? ?????? ?????? ?????????? ????? ????????. ??? ? ?????? «??? ???», ?? ??? ?????? ??????? ? ????????? ??????????? ????? «???-??????» ?? ???? ???????, ???????????? ?? ??????????? ????????????? ?????, ??????? ????????? ?? 25 ????.
?????? ??????? ??????? ?????????????? ???? ??? ?????? ???????. ? ???????, ??????? ?????????? ?????? ? ??????. ???????????, ?????? ?? ?????? ??????? ???????? ???????????, ??????? ??? ?? ???? ?? ????.
? ??? ???????? ??? ??? ?????? ????? ????????????? ????????? ?????. ?????? ?? ??? ????? ?? ???????? ??????????????? ???????? ? ???????? ????????-???????? ???????? ??. ???????. ?????? ??? ??????? ????????? ? ???? ?????????: ?? ??????? ??????? ? ??????.
? ??? ???????????? ?? ???????? ??????????, ??????? ?? ????? ?????? ??????????? ? ?????? ???????, ??????? ??????-?????????? ???? ????? ????? ??????? ???????? ?? ???????? «????», ?? ???? ??????, ? ????? ??? ?????????? ? ???? ?? ????? ??????? ??????? - ?????. ????? ?????????? ??????? ???????? ??????? ??????????? ???? ??? ????? ? ????????. ??? ?????, ??? ?????? ???? ? ?????? ??????? ??????????? ????? ? ????? ???????????. ??? ??? ????? ??? ????????? ???? ???????????????? ??????? ? ????????? ??????????. ?????? ? ??, ??? ?? ???? ??????? ?? ????????? ??? ???????????. ??????, ???? ? ?????? ? ??????? ? ?????.
????? «??? ???», ??????????? ????????, ?????? ????? ??????????? ? ??????? ?? ?????? ??????????? ??????? ?????? ?????? ? ??????????? ??????? ? ???? ?????????? ?, ?????, ????? ??? ?? ??????????. ????? ????? ??????? ??????? ? ?????????? ???????: ???????, ??????? ? ??? ????????? ?????????? ?????? ??? ??????? ?????? ????????? ? ??????????? ? 10-??????? ?????? ??????.

So it means that Eva is not going to leave VIA GRA. :)
But as we know the producers always try to deny when their singers are going to leave. Probably that the case with Eva. She can work in VIA GRA until Meladze and Kostuk find a new member for this group. So there is a possibility that she will be in the band till the end of summer.

AlekS

Veteran

^ yeah, I remember rumors about resignation of Kotova were denied too... and in a month she left the band )))
+ this time it wasn't in "yellow" press :|

Well, in any case I want her on ESC very very very much :D

AlekS

Veteran

On Thursday NTU will host the press-conference

The registration for participation in castings will be held until the middle of August :)

The preselection (voting for performers) will start on September 4

According to official press-release the NF will be very different from previous years.

Waiting for Thursday.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member

escdaily.com

Ukrainian broadcaster NTU has today given a press conference announcing their plans for Eurovision 2011. After this year’s troubled national finals, the broadcaster is going for for a new approach for next year in the form of a talent show.

In mid-August the broadcaster will start accepting applications to represent the country in Germany. They went on to say that casting will ensue, and starting around September 4 viewers of the channel will be asked to decide which act should be their representative.

No announcement has so far been made regarding song selection, however we are waiting to be told more by the broadcaster.

AlekS

Veteran

40107.jpg

^ The hosts of 2011 selection :)

- On July 5th NTU will publish the rules. Also they will present a special page for Eurovision 2011. With time they will upload videos of participants.

- the voting/selection will last for 6 months from September till February.

- the national final is set on February

- famous and not famous performers are invited, there will be equal opportunities for everyone, even if the most famous singer decides to apply he/she/they should pass castings first.

- 3 castings are set on August 19-21

- First 2 castings is the general preselection by the jury, on the 3rd day they will announce 50 semi-finalists.

- Participants can perform ANY songs on the castings except their ESC entry obviously

- In September NTU will show castings on the TV.

- In the middle of October 50 semi-finalists will start presenting their songs. Every Saturday there will be shows (a-la Talent show format) and televoters are gonna choose their faves. Until January 1 we will choose 20 finalists.

- After the NF Ukrainian representative will go on promo-tour. Also there will be a tour all over Ukraine together with finalists (top 10-12 finalists according to televoters). 20 cities.

This event will be covered by all main media sources, as always.
Also Hit FM, Russian Radio and KISS FM will give their faves heavy rotation after the NF.

NTU can sign a deal with some Kyiv hotel so participants from other cities could live somewhere all this time.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member

more from escdaily.com

The new selection procedure in Ukraine announced yesterday by NTU will feature castings, television and radio playlists, and a televised gala- according to the broadcaster, who are describing the event as a six-month “grand spectacle” which organisers hope will “surpass other music television projects.

In a more detailed statement on their website, NTU has confirmed that castings will be held on 19th, 20th, and 21st August. From those who enter, 50 semifinalists will be chosen. Starting in September, songs from the artists will be played on television and radio stations, with viewers being able to SMS-vote for their favourites. What is not yet clear, however, is if the songs aired will be potential Eurovision entries, or simply songs to show the artists. Any potential Eurovision entries must be aware of the October 1st ruling, so it seems unlikely to air those in September.

From those 50 acts, 20 will be picked based on the viewers’ votes. These finalists will then go into a televised gala to pick the Eurovision entry. Interested artists can apply from July 5th (Monday) via the NTU website.

AlekS

Veteran

^ escdaily should read our forum in order to get everything clear :lol:

Anything can be performed on castings but preliminary rounds with new songs will begin in the mid of October...

Though knowing Talent show format they are gonna perform covers, folk songs etc. Maybe they will give people a freedom of choice.

In any case the final is set on February. Maybe we won't hear new songs until the final (like it was with Germany in 2010) xshrug

AlekS

Veteran

5688970d9ecc1b521424acc542242a679b728173.jpg

NTU published the list of documents which you need in order to apply for the NF 2011

- the filled form (1 page, a questionnaire - 10 questions... my fave is "For what things mostly you were punished by your parents?" :lol: )

- copyright documents

- lyrics + CD with playback of the ESC entry (I assume you can just bring lyrics and playback, it's not necessary to record vocals until semi-finals, though there's a question about vocal coach so I assume it will be one of the main priorities).

- 2 photos (1 close up, 1 full height)

- the filled application (2 pages. 1 page for solo, 1 page for bands)

- a copy of the passport

Any song (except the ESC entry) can be performed on the casting... it's necessary to have copyright for this "any" song.

The rules will be published "soon".

Top Bottom