• Cyprus - Jon Lilygreen

0 0.0%
  • Estonia - Malcolm Lincoln

0 0.0%
  • Greece - Giorgos Alkaios

0 0.0%

• Total voters

Here’s something to refresh our memory:

Artem Mihalenko – Belarus………………..... Elgiazar Farashyan – Belarus………………..Tom Dice-Belgium……..………….……….Vukašin Braji? – Bosnia&Hercegovina

Miro – Bulgaria …………………………………………………............….……… Jon Lilygreen – Cyprus ……………………….………………. N’evergreen – Denmark

Malcolm Lincoln – Estonia …………………………………………………..Jessy Matador – France …………………..………………. Gjoko Taneski – Fyr Macedonia ……………………………Giorgos Alkaios – Greece

Harel Skaat – Israel …………………………… Jurgis Didziulis – Lithuania ............................ Didrik Solli-Tangen – Norway ......................................... Marcin Mrozinski

Ovidiu Cernauteanu – Romania ....................................... Peter Nalitch – Russia …………………………… Milan Stankovic – Serbia

Daniel Diges – Spain ………………..............……….Michael von der Heide – Switzerland ……………………………..Ferman Akgül – Turkey .............................. Josh Dubovie – UK

Forgotten:

Pepi Jež – Slovenia

Out of competition (for being too hot and could burn the others) :mrgreen: :
Efe Yilmaz – Turkey

Re: Top Male Model of Eurovision 2010

1) Ferman Akgül
2) Tom Dice
3) Marcin Mrozinski
4) Vukasin Brajic
5) Daniel Diges

These are really top models :D :p

Isabella

Marcin Mrozinski is very handsome :D pity that his song is not so good like he is :lol:

Alexu

I don't use to rate guys :lol: but I think everybody can notice a person if it looks nice or not. So I think that the guy from Poland is a good-looking person, so he should win.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member

I'm surprised that Didrik didn't receive as many points as I thought he would. I thought people would dig his looks....guess i was wrong :)

Bonnie

Ferman from Manga =D! I think this year is the guys' year =D! And my second is Tom Dice :)

LadyKiller

Banned

Matt said:
I'm surprised that Didrik didn't receive as many points as I thought he would. I thought people would dig his looks....guess i was wrong :)

Matt, could you make a poll for us ladies too? Besides this one was incomplete. Could you? :mrgreen: :oops:

P.S. For instance, its not fair to deprive Gjoko - The Power - Taneski of the chance to become top male model of eurovision 2010! :mrgreen:

Yes, a poll with all the male participants of this year would be really nice :mrgreen:

By the way, I'm not surprised about Didrik's votes so much but i'm really surprised about Tom Dice. He got only 14 votes while Ferman and Harel got almost a thousand votes :shock:

PashonFrut

Marcin!!!!!!!! My sweet little Marcini!!! There are many goodlooking fellas this year ... but I'm going for the most adorable looking Peulish guy! xgoddess

PashonFrut

Isabella said:
Marcin Mrozinski is very handsome :D pity that his song is not so good like he is :lol:

oooooh I have competition :twisted:
:mrgreen:

94ayd

Alexu said:
I don't use to rate guys :lol: but I think everybody can notice a person if it looks nice or not. So I think that the guy from Poland is a good-looking person, so he should win.

The same situation here. ;)

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member

LadyKiller said:
Matt said:

Matt, could you make a poll for us ladies too? Besides this one was incomplete. Could you? :mrgreen: :oops:

P.S. For instance, its not fair to deprive Gjoko - The Power - Taneski of the chance to become top male model of eurovision 2010! :mrgreen:

done, did i miss anyone???

LadyKiller

Banned

Matt said:
LadyKiller said:
Matt said:

done, did i miss anyone???

Grrrr! Yes, you did! :evil:
My two favourites. Was that on purpose? :evil: :lol:

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member

Who did I miss? I just copied the names from the poll and added Gjoko.

LadyKiller

Banned

@ Matt

OK, let me help you a bit. You forgot Switzerland (how could you do that, he still belongs to our species :mrgreen: ), 2 guys from Belarus (or is it 3?), Denmark, a bunch of guys from Lithuania, a bunch of guys from Estonia, France and I think that's about it.

Do you think you can add them? (and some photos perhaps?) :mrgreen:

LadyKiller

Banned

Matt said:
Who did I miss? I just copied the names from the poll and added Gjoko.
This poll has already eliminated some contestants, that's why you didn't include them all. ;)

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member

Gotcha. well I added those you mentioned, i hope we're good to go. I'll look into the picture thing...when i have time :)

Top Bottom