Contact us

Tickets

AlekS

Veteran

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
I'm surprised they haven't really given us more information. In the past the ticket sales have been a big mess so I am wondering how they're gonna handle it this year.

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
So fast :eek: :shock:

Anjeza

Lucky one... I have a seat in the first row - in my living room

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Eras said:
I got tickets :) Me and my friend is gonna sit in Section E

Congrats, we're all mighty jealous here. Unfortunately I don't have the time to go this year but maybe in 2011. Make sure to report back!!!

Eurotrashed

I have checked various hotel booking sites, and I don't have any problem finding hotels in Oslo. Of course they cost money, but who expected othervice? Norway has a higher cost-level than poorer European nations, that is a fact.

Anyway, hope a lot of people will visit our wonderful capital!

Eras

Oslo is one of the worlds most expensive cities :cry: and Norway is one of the most expensive countries in the world aswell...

But I got a place to stay in Oslo for free :p

VictoriaLT

I have many relatives who live in Norway and it would be great that they could help me to find a place where I could stay for a few days but I think they won't help me because it's very difficult. I'm going to be only in the final if any Lithuanian tourism agency will plan trip to Eurovision.

jamesgrime

Semi final dress rehearsals

I'm very happy to have tickets for the final. I was intending to save some money and go to the semi final dress rehearsals, but no tickets are on sale. Is this still happening?

jim

AlekS

Veteran
unfortunately Semi-final dress rehearsals and the 1st Final dress-rehearsal will NOT be accessible for general public :(
though journalists will have access for these dress rehearsals.

AlekS

Veteran
^ in April all tickets will be shipped to owners, then you can expect "pirate" retailers to start selling them.
Or you should expect some people to refuse from their tickets (then it would be more advantageous of course) though it would be hard to find someone to sell 4 tickets with near sits in this case.

pieterdrubbel

Ok, thanks. At this stage, we don't mind if the tickets are not together. Just want to get them. I tried to buy them when they started selling them, got through the system but payment failed. Sadly :(
And the tickets company doesn't have a waiting list. You think they will announce a second sale?

Top Bottom