Contact us

this weird idea of mine just comes from my mind

I don't know, this weird idea of mine just comes from my mind and I think I must share it: to feel the emptiness, EBU, cooperating with a video game developer, will make a three-episode animated miniseries (a.k.a. the animated version) of Eurovision 2020, recreating the semifinals and grand final, with all the stage design, live audience, and possible stagings for all of this year's songs. but the challenge is: dubbing and scanning of the artists, presenters, spokespeople, staffs, and backings (either dancers or vocalists), plus the 3D scanning of the arena. they will be aired a few days or weeks before the 2021 contest. the graphics quality at the end must be a ps4 quality, similar to the ones we can see in "Detroit Become Human" or "Uncharted 4: A Thief's End". I know it's so hard, but I think it's quite doable within a year. what do you think?

tomos2019

I think I would prefer a concert featuring the 41 performances on the existing stage in some form just so they at least exist.

tomos2019

Yeah, it was nice to see 20th century songs how they would be now. To give another example in the ABU TV Song Festival (which I generally love), as much as I want contests for everywhere I'm actually not bothered that much by the lack of voting because we all make our own rankings anyway!

Top Bottom