thumbs_x-factor-2009_ollyglamour1.jpg

RACHEL ADEDEJI (9th)
thumbs_x-factor-2009_rachelglamour1.jpg

RIKKI LONEY (11th)
thumbs_x-factor-2009_rikkiglamour1.jpg

STACEY SOLOMON (Third)
thumbs_x-factor-2009_staceyglamour1.jpg

paddyirl

Kandy Rain should have stayed but Cheryl never likes girl groups, I wonder why????

Rachel is boring and the twins are horrible little creatures.

Bad Lashes were my faves last year and went first now this year my faves go first again. I want Stacey to win now.

They should have known being Ex-Strippers that they weren't going to go far. I quite like the twins - they remind me of Same Difference a bit but they're not as nice as SD.

panakos

Banned
Apparently, Whitney Houston didn't seem to be amazed by the talents. ..or... was she drunk/stoned yesterday??

I wanted him to go too - him or Jamie. They might be the most talented but they are soooo cocky it's unbelievable. Danyl has also being bullying people according to the papers.

imno12u

EurovisionUK said:
I wanted him to go too - him or Jamie. They might be the most talented but they are soooo cocky it's unbelievable. Danyl has also being bullying people according to the papers.

The daily star is the only paper that said that. And somehow, I wouldnt put money on anything the daily star says being correct

It said it in the Daily Mirror as well but I'm not saying that's why I dislike him - as you say you can't believe what the papers say, I'm just not keen because he thinks he is gonna win it.

imno12u

EurovisionUK said:
It said it in the Daily Mirror as well but I'm not saying that's why I dislike him - as you say you can't believe what the papers say, I'm just not keen because he thinks he is gonna win it.

When youre as good as him, though, can you blame him?

paddyirl

More crap decisions, Lloyd is bad most weeks and is never going to win, not that Rachel will either, maybe a double elimination would have been best.

I like Lloyd although I agree with Louis that he should be in a band. Should have been Danyl and Jamie in the bottom 2! :x

Top Bottom