Contact us

The interval act

Fluke

No discussiong about this at all? One of the best ever, in my opinion.... such musicianship! But i see a lot of hate from ESC fans for some reason, what did you want, an ABBA medley or some generic fad-of-the-month rock band? :mad:

Romeo

it was just an ESC interval.. standard stuff I don't take any notice of

some parts reminded me of 2001's interval but I have no further comments other than ESC should stick to Petra Mede style intervals ;)

GermanBango

I had no time to listen/watch because I was adding up the points on my score-sheet :lol:

FilipFromSweden

I thought it was boring .. at least it gave me some time to use the toilet and go get more snacks

CPV4931

It was ok, but nothing special though imo. But a I expected a bit more since the openings in Semi 1 and the Grand Final were such great ones.

A-lister

Veteran
Really boring and basic... where was the Lederhosen? Drindls and Yoddlings? And faux Alps...

Meh...

Bench

It was just boring. Not interesting to watch.

This was a real awesome interval act:

alca

Very very boring. I don't think any interval act can top Norway's in 2010! The best thing I've ever seen!

Dante

Not bad, nor good. I remember the flashmob from 2010: that is the sort of moment that I like, something that includes everyone and gives me the feeling that we're all part of something and also fills me with a kind of enthusiasm and energy each final should have.

Top Bottom