Contact us

The dress rehearsal clips

alca

So every time I'm searching for the icelandic entry of 1997, the first video that pops up on youtube is the dress rehearsal clip. Back then they were releasing those clips in public. Why don't they do that any more? I know during the rehearsals there are cameras in the arena etc but it's not the same.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Not sure TBH. Maybe they thought it was unnecessary? Though I agree with you, I'd love to see the jury performances.

MyHeartIsYours

alca, I have managed to find some rehearsal videos for Eurovision last year, if that's what you mean... this is the United Kingdom for instance:

In the suggested videos at the side they have some others like Germany and Azerbaijan =)).
Im not sure they do proper videos of the final dress rehearsal though in which the Jury votes, although Im sure I've seen it somewhere.

alca

Yes Adam that's what I'm talking about. It's fun to see those clips WITH the actual camera work and not just a steady camera in the arena. To see how their vocals were and compare the performance to the actual one. I wonder why Blue didn't wear their stage outfits. Hm.. And lol at Duncan's hair! :p

MyHeartIsYours

Yes Adam that's what I'm talking about. It's fun to see those clips WITH the actual camera work and not just a steady camera in the arena. To see how their vocals were and compare the performance to the actual one. I wonder why Blue didn't wear their stage outfits. Hm.. And lol at Duncan's hair! :p
I like it too, it's strange seeing them perform without the crowd and that! :D I couldnt find any from other years though, only last year.
And haha I know, it looks like my hair when I get out of bed :lol:!!

Top Bottom