Contact us

Tennis (in general)

Looren

Veteran
Rybakina has to be one of the unluckiest players to ever grace the court, everytime she comes to a tournament in great shape she gets either injured or sick
😭

Looren

Veteran
That was an interesting Indian Wells :

Very happy to see Iga win it, honestly it's the first tournament of the season where I'm 100% satisfied with her performance, she played amazing !

Great to see Sakkari/Witt working so well, hope this goes on well and that Maria can keep on rising

Disappointed by Sabalenka's performance, must say that since her AO win she has some issues getting back to her best, hope she has a great Miami tournament

Congrats to Alcaraz too who proves that IW's surface just corresponds him perfectly (I'm a bit annoyed tho to see a hard court surface be as slow as clay)

Medvedev had a great tournament too but yeah that surface is too slow for him to beat Alcaraz

Also : to @JSSArcos and all the other tennis fans, what do you think about this project they have right now of making a "premium" tour that would go on for 20 weeks and only allowed for the top 100

I think it's pure bullshit, and that would definitely kill a tennis that is already struggling with these shit decisions that the ATP, WTA and ITF tend to make

Looren

Veteran
Alright let's talk about Miami

First of all huge congrats to Collins for winning the best title of her career the year she retires, her tournament was impressive !

Really sad for Elena (needed a full day to not hear the words Miami or tennis to get over that loss lmao) who had a lot of opportunities in that game, still think it's impressive that she made the final while she couldn't train and prepare for the tournament beforehand

For Iga : again she's struggling on these faster courts, she's by far the best on slow courts on on these kind of fast ones (Indian Wells was as slow as clay and Miami in terms of speed is like the Australian Open) she tends to panic and lose her game quite fast, she has to improve there

Also I hope Aryna gets better mentally and can come back soon after the devastating news (I think it was a mistake to take part)

For the men, congrats to Sinner on finally winning Miami and becoming world N°2, I don't think it's a stretch to say he's the best hard court player at the moment, I'm very curious about clay

Dimitrov was stunning, his game against Alcaraz made me think of the same Grigor who once beat Murray in 3 sets in Wimbledon, the same guy who won the ATP finals and Cincinatti, world class !

Clay season will be interesting

Looren

Veteran
What a week this was in Stuttgart

Thrilled to see Elena win another tournament ! She's so strong when not injured, her game against Iga was a true classic, love these two players, their game was an absolute delight to watch, hoping for a remake in Madrid

Must also congratulate Kostyuk for her great week, her games were almost all thrillers, especially the ones against Zheng and Gauff

I'm also quite worried for Aryna, she looks very distracted on court, and she barely smiles anymore, it's obvious that she's in a very bad place mentally, and I hope she'll get better

Top Bottom