10 4.8%

4 1.9%

16 7.7%

• Total voters

Grinch

Lucaaaaaa good luck for tonight!
I think he'll be in top 3 with the jury votes xpray

bazinga

So what do you think,will performing before Australia affects Switzerland negatively?

Ezio

Veteran
According to ORF, the biggest Swiss act since Celine Dion

Juliette

The song's catchy, and the singer is quite a looker. I don't see why the song wouldn't end up high in the final. :)

ESCREGION

Good luck!!My favourite and i am sure it will shorts its odds after his performance

Ezio

Veteran
I think Switzerland has an outside shot at winning now. Let's see what happens in the televote. I think they are the televote winners.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Good job, Luca xheart You did pretty decent even with the jury! It's unfortunate you couldn't beat Russia's bloc vote swarm but oh well

Alaska49

best result since 1993! he wasn't even born then! the saviour of switzerland! we love you luca!!!!!

Ewigkeit

Veteran
Amazing performance. I was convinced that he would win at the end, but oh well... He should come back soon.

Nicfedy

A fantastic entry and performance. It makes you wonder what Switzerland has to do to win this.

Fluke

I think the staging made it less distinctive, and hard to remember. The look didn't seem to have anyting to do with the song, i don't get why they didn't go for anything more resembling the video. The "trashy modern" clothing was just random, and it felt kind of like a filler interval act from a NF. I always picture they'd have some kind of table, or platform to jump up on for the final part, but it was all empty and dark. Obviously they still had the great moves, and the song, but i just think it could have been more impressive on screen.

Preuss

Best uptempo this year, no doubt. If there's anything I'd pick on it's this;
Some of Luca's facial expression creeped me out. Vocals were almost there but he looked terrified singing alone before the bridge of the song so I wished he looked more confident there
4th place is great but so close to the podium, I'd prefer Luca there over Sergey but anyway :D

MalagaToledo

Banned
Best uptempo this year, no doubt. If there's anything I'd pick on it's this;
Some of Luca's facial expression creeped me out. Vocals were almost there but he looked terrified singing alone before the bridge of the song so I wished he looked more confident there
4th place is great but so close to the podium, I'd prefer Luca there over Sergey but anyway :D

Key words: luca CREEPED me out
Vocals were ALMOST on point
He looked TERRIFIED
I WISH he'd...

BTW, when u describe best bop song, I thought u were describing Norway and Spain.

Citelis

With the old voting system Switzerland would have finished 3rd instead of 4th.

Alaska49

he finishes 3rd with the 2013-2015 system, but 5th with the 2009-2012 system. numbers can be so fickle you guys.

Top Bottom