12 7.7%

4 2.6%

15 9.7%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Franzilein

German Televoters and Juries usually voted for the Favourites with a few Exceptions:

2023: Juries :se::ee::au: TV: :fi::it::al:
2022: Juries :uk::ua::es: TV: :ua::md::pl:
2021: Juries :fr::ch::mt: TV: :lt::fr::fi:
2019: Juries :it::au::nl: TV: :no::ch::ru:
2018: Juries :se::at::ie: TV: :it::il::cz:

And sorry for double-posting, but man, our public votes are always on fire. They never disappoint :lol: My highlight was 2013, 12 points for Hungary's lovely Kedvesem xlove

FilipFromSweden

This song combines everything I hate about the typical swedish ESC-entry: it's overproduced, style over substance, performed by two non-charismatic matinee idols and had the usual repetitive lyrics of your usual swedish entry (their lack of vision is embarassing). Why to compose a proper song with actual lyrics and not just the repetition of the same line 60 times when it's always working? Too bad that not only the rest of the selection was the same, that is in general the defintion of Melodifestivalen and the worst is, that Sweden always gets away with it.
3/12, actively rooting against it and hoping for an Ingrosso-like public vote.
well maybe you will get your way and see it NQ then

empo21

Veteran
Song alone is a :4: with the staging it's like :8: so I'm giving it a :5:

It's still ends up the best choice from last night's performances which is sad for Melfest

Yazy

There seems to be a recurring theme going on with so many Swedish entries year after year in regards to how they make me feel. And its neither love nor hate. They are just........there. They exist.

Except with Cornelia in 2022. She was a gem. I still wish she was the one to take it home for Sweden.

Loindici

Veteran

Shadowfuxcs

Well, shouldn't juries award professional, well performed, sleek entries and performances? Yes, the song is a bit bland, but pretty much everything else is great. Why shouldn't they give this some good points? Maybe not top spot, but still..
They should also evaluate the song and the originality/emotion behind it. This entry is a factory product made exclusively to appeal to the juries because their taste is so predictable. The jury voting needs a shakeup as it's currently becoming stale.
And it would be a shame for songs with perspective and thought to miss out on point due to the juries eating up this plastic entry.

SpiritofKeiino

This entry does nothing for me. Yes the staging is kind of cool but that's it. Song is meh and personally I'm not getting much charisma off the performers. Agree with the comment that said it felt pretty hollow. Getting Ingrosso flashbacks

shameless

The real winner.
Björnzone (Spotifylink- Björn Gustafsson - Still the One)
That felt like The Barbie movie being a capitalist/patriarch-hating vehicle sponsored by Mattel. If the parody is done by the same people who are and will continue exactly the same sh*t regardless of making fun of it, its not funny at all but pretty depressing.

Chalphon

The real winner.
Björnzone (Spotifylink- Björn Gustafsson - Still the One)

Yeah I wish we could send Björnzone instead. That was an epic flipping moment last night...

Too bad the Spotify version is just Björn alone and not the whole Björnzone. They really should make a track with all ten of them.

grazy2266

I think I have come to expect more from Sweden each year, its a typical song I've heard many times before. I will give Sweden a pass this year, they have bigger things to think about and not qualifying it not one of them, so they can afford to lower their game this year. I am still sure the Swedish charm will work with good staging.

MAD20

For some reason the whole performance hooks me whenever I watch it, despite the song not being anything special. It's an :8: for me.

Top Bottom