12 7.7%

4 2.6%

15 9.6%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

ayzelto

Is there any chance that Jacqline wins whole thing on Saturday or will Sweden be predictable once again and send the twins? For me it’s Jacqeline, otherwise Sweden won’t be even close to my top 10 this year.

Scania

Is there any chance that Jacqline wins whole thing on Saturday or will Sweden be predictable once again and send the twins? For me it’s Jacqeline, otherwise Sweden won’t be even close to my top 10 this year.
Judging from the running order Jacqeline must be at least in the top 3 with a clear chance of winning, something the odds also seems to indicate. However 1.22-1.26 for the twins winning from the bookmakers, and 7-11 times your money for Jacqeline and Danny at 2nd and 3rd place makes me wonder if anyone even have the slightest of chance to beat the Norwegians... :(

I am kind of surprised that Cazzi Opeia is so far down in all predictions. In such a horrifying bland year of Melodifestivalen, it's only Jacqeline and her that manages to stand out a tiny bit, presenting melodies that doesn't sound completely AI generated.

FilipFromSweden

i'd say she has a 15 % chance, with M&M having a 75 % chance

MAD20

I've watched all performances for the final and I can't understand the hype for Jacqline... What am I missing there?

My choice here would be Medina for sure, but as long as that is not happening, Marcus & Martinus are providing an outstanding staging that significantly elevates the song and could also be a good choice.

Fluke

Personally i'm rooting for Smash Into Pieces, if for weak reasons. There's nothing really outstanding in the final otherwise, it would be something different and as many seem to agree, it's the right time for it when we're hosting. I would have preferred an entry in Swedish, and i agree the song and the vocals isn't that great, and it's not even "real" rock, but it's still the best overall choice to me.

Dotter would be sorta okay too, though i usually dislike that kind of entry, it's gonna be now or never for her and it'll make all the annoying Dotter fans shut up! :sneaky:

The thing with Jacqline for me is that, her song is really weak and her career is pretty much gonna be over if she wins, like for Tusse and Benjamin Ingrosso. She can come back with a better song next year, and deserves to.

M&M, as i've already posted on here, would be sorta okay to me really, but i found the song disappointing and it just feels wrong for them to win. It's also weird to send a Norwegian act the year we're frigging hosting it.

Medina is completely empty and silly, below the humble expectations, Danny completely vapid and Liamoo's song underwhelming too. So, take a SIP and deal with it.

AlekS

Veteran
To me it's clear that M&M will win, because of the staging & fanbase. Did Loreen borrow them her walls? We stan generous icon :cool: The lyrics is trash.
Medina and LIAMOO or Maria Sur will fight for #2. They did Maria dirty (twice) with the running order, but she's not good enough yet, anyway.

Last edited:

Loindici

Veteran
Is it just me or do you guys feel M&M's song lost a final chorus and ending just to squeeze it into the 3 minute-mark?

tsegaye

Personally i'm rooting for Smash Into Pieces, if for weak reasons. There's nothing really outstanding in the final otherwise, it would be something different and as many seem to agree, it's the right time for it when we're hosting. I would have preferred an entry in Swedish, and i agree the song and the vocals isn't that great, and it's not even "real" rock, but it's still the best overall choice to me.

Dotter would be sorta okay too, though i usually dislike that kind of entry, it's gonna be now or never for her and it'll make all the annoying Dotter fans shut up! :sneaky:

The thing with Jacqline for me is that, her song is really weak and her career is pretty much gonna be over if she wins, like for Tusse and Benjamin Ingrosso. She can come back with a better song next year, and deserves to.

M&M, as i've already posted on here, would be sorta okay to me really, but i found the song disappointing and it just feels wrong for them to win. It's also weird to send a Norwegian act the year we're frigging hosting it.

Medina is completely empty and silly, below the humble expectations, Danny completely vapid and Liamoo's song underwhelming too. So, take a SIP and deal with it.
Benjamin Ingrosso is one of the biggest artists in Sweden and has been since his win in Melodifestivalen, so don't see your point there but I agree about Tusse.

b4ld3r

Smash Into Pieces are the ones I dislike the most this year I'm afraid. The lyrics are stupid, their song is a lazy rehash of last year's success, the refrain is annoying. Can't understand how they are charting so high.

njdevils94

Veteran
If the Norwegian Promotion Twins win just because of that staging covering up how shite the song is I'll have to laugh. :lol:

Dotter, Maria Sur and Lisa Ajax would be my favorites but I don't see them as realistic contenders to win. I like Jay Smith as well even if I've definitely heard better country songs. From the ones I believe can actually win Liamoo and Medina are the best for me.

han-g

If the Norwegian Promotion Twins win just because of that staging covering up how shite the song is I'll have to laugh. :lol:

Dotter, Maria Sur and Lisa Ajax would be my favorites but I don't see them as realistic contenders to win. I like Jay Smith as well even if I've definitely heard better country songs. From the ones I believe can actually win Liamoo and Medina are the best for me.
Sweden not vote for the staging? Level: extremely difficult

Datura

Last edited:
Top Bottom