2 0.8%

15 5.8%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Ezio

Veteran
I give :se: a :7:, it´s a good song and I enjoy it while it´s on, but I´m not crazy about it either, her style of singing isn´t 100 % my cup of tea. xthink

I can totally see this winning in Liverpool, just don´t bring back Petra Mede again in case you win please. :LOL:
I just don’t Click with this song either. its a safe pop song and I don’t wanna see Petra Mede again, nor an outrageous rule change. And I don’t get how Swedes are so entitled to winning. I don’t think I am hungry for another win since it’s only 9 years and there are so many countries that have never won. i would get more excited for Iceland than for us, as I was in 2017 for Portugal. Diversity of winners keeps Eurovision interesting for me. The songs and winners are struggling for relevance anyways.

shameless

The "perfect" product that is missing something when you put all the pieces together. This is not gonna win ESC but it will be the best result for a returning winner since Johnny Logan (leaning more towards the result of AMD than Carola)

Mainshow

Veteran
I'm not gonna lie I'd enjoy Tattoo as a performance a lot more if it didn't threat Cha Cha Cha's chances of victory in Eurovision this much

yes I'm that shallow

I honestly can´t think of "Cha Cha Cha" finishing Top 5 in the "professional" jury voting, tbh.

Ezio

Veteran
I'm not gonna lie I'd enjoy Tattoo as a performance a lot more if it didn't threat Cha Cha Cha's chances of victory in Eurovision this much

yes I'm that shallow
Finland getting bulldozed is truly the heartbreak of this season. But unlike you I wouldn’t enjoy Tattoo anyways. Still I gave it 6 points. Pr9bably 9th to 13th in my ranking.

sweden will get a lot of „it shouldnt have won“ treatment afterwards. Like 2015.

Sammy

Veteran
Very well crafted and well staged. :7:
Nevertheless for me this is one of the weakest MF winners since Robin Bengtsson and Benjamin Ingrosso. This type of song has very little appeal to me.

ArmpitOfEurope

Very well crafted and well staged. :7:
Nevertheless for me this is one of the weakest MF winners since Robin Bengtsson and Benjamin Ingrosso. This type of song has very little appeal to me.

You really consider Tusse's Voices and John's Too late for love stronger than Tattoo??
xwall

jatojo

8 points from me!
There are several songs that I like more but I'm sure she will end up in my final top 10, and while I get why she will be the one to beat in Liverpool, I'm praying for a Finnish win haha
It’s an okay point, to some extent. Because if you have a really, really good song from Finland and a really, really good song from Sweden, then the Swedish song will do best if there is good singing in it. That how it works when juries are involved.

Ezio

Veteran

Underdark

I thought I understood english but I can't understand a single word she is singing. song is catchy but nothing spectacular. she also seems to be stuck in euphoria.

Ezio

Veteran

Sammy

Veteran
I thought I understood english but I can understand a single word she is singing. song is catchy but nothing spectacular. she also seems to be stuck in euphoria.
at times she has this nasal way of singing (not throughout the song), which I find a bit offputting. But since she does it only a few times it‘s not very disturbing

Top Bottom