5 1.9%

2 0.8%

15 5.8%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

ESC_Peggy

Couldn’t they think of something instead of “you-oo-oo” and “tatt-oo-oo”? It’s annoying and I think the whole song itself is underwhelming (no not being a Loreen hater).

Mrm

Veteran
I still have trouble processing this tragedy

Having said that, i'm still not sure loreen has this in the bag, i would love her to win this but i have this feeling it might be m&m...
A friend of mine said: "the entire europe wants to send loreen. Except for sweden" and i'm afraid he could be right
I don't want to see Loreen in Liverpool and I'm not from Sweden lmao

stephanos13

I hope Loreen wins MF because she is the one of the very few this year probably who can win Eurovision and deny the charity award for a second year in a row to Ukraine.

• Say Yay
Reactions: Mrm

simori95

God those nails really are horrendous
Yes, but I certainly hope that‘s not the one minute detail people in Sweden focus on and therefore refuse to vote for her.

midnightsun

Veteran
I‘ve been listening to Smash into pieces for some years now and some of their songs are in my "all time favourites"-list but Six feet under is totally underwhelming. :(

Favourite: Mariette!

slaviyolin

What's with the hate for the nails?
From what we can see the choreography heavily relies on hand movement and "elongating" the hands is a smart choice and gives every flick of a writs a more dramatic flare.

Franzilein

I really couldn't care less about Loreen, SIP stole my heart, been repeating the freaking snippet of Six Feet Under an unhealthy amount of times. Really wish for some catchy rock tunes at the ESC after Estonia didn't want to send Ollie (xcry), please don't hurt me as well Sweden. I want to give you my 12 points! :lol:

ArmpitOfEurope

Y'all need to relax a little, Loreen is not a set deal. Swedes tend to vote for back stories lately and not songs, so Maria Sur will probably win the televote at least.

Of course nothing is certain in the national final that Dotter lost to Mamas and Saade to Tusse. But if Loreen has to lose to someone, let it be M&M, who have an enjoyable, modern song and performance.
Imagine having Air and Tattoo in your national final and deciding to send Never give up.

Last edited:

Loindici

Veteran
i'm not impressed from the whole song - average solid popsong sung by a premium singer with cultstatus - not more.
melowinner: yes
ESC winner: no
xqueenbitch

Loreen's "Tattoo" sounds good enough to me, I really love Cazzi Opeia and the way she writes with melody (which shows well in this song).

However, this is one of the rare cases where I found the staging were much, much bigger than the actual song. Rather than being captivating, it sort of intimidates me.

kjelle

The whole song feels like a build-up, like "soon the climax comes", but it never does. In the end of the leaked video it seems like the song becomes slightly more interesting, but still not that exciting. I honestly might vote for Max & Martinus in the final instead, but we'll see about that.

I love Euphoria as much as the next guy, but I don't vote for nostalgia. Except for Nordman.

Smash into Pieces seems great though. They will receive 5 hearts from me. 🙂

Top Bottom