'Cause there’s nothing to regret
Well, this is not what I wanted
Guess all the good things come to an end

So baby bye, bye
Wish you the best
But most of alI I wish that I could love you less
Well, maybe you're right
I'll find someone else
You say it isn't me, but when did that ever help?

Hold me closer
Although you'll leave before the sunrise
I'll be bleeding, but don't you mind, I'll be fine
Oh, it kills me
I found the right one at the wrong time
But until the sunrise
Hold tight, hold tight

Maybe it happened too fast
I guess that I understand
You say that you've never felt this way for anyone
And that's why it scares you to death

So baby bye, bye
Know it's for the best
Still I can't see how that would ease the pain in my chest

Hold me closer
I'll be bleeding, but don't you, mind I'll be fine
Oh, it kills me
But until the sunrise
Could you just hold me tight?
I know, I have to let go, but just give me the night

'Cause tomorrow will hurt
Hurt really bad
'Cause I’m about to lose the best I ever had

Hold me closer
I'll be bleeding, but don't you mind, I'll be fine
Oh, it kills me
But until the sunrise
Could you just hold me tight?
I know, I have to let go, but just give me the night (Hold me tight, hold me tight)

Can't you see that you found the right one at the wrong time?
It was just the wrong time
Hold tight, hold tight

midnightsun

Veteran
Why is this hyped? It‘s exactly that kind of song we have several times this year!
Mediocre and very similar to Greece. It’s one of the 5 pointers. Funny that people go crazy about this but despise Greece…

Franzilein

Sadly, the song is definitely not for me. It's the second song after Greece this year, which I don't really like despite the overall love they recieve from the community. Sweden is a :5: for me so far, but hopefully it will grow on me.

Same, add UK to that list as well. All receive so much positive feedback and I am left hanging like... yeah, they are fine, but what's the big deal about them?

popavapeur

prediction

1. Cornelia
2. Mendina
3. Anders
4. Liamoo
5. Klara
6. Cazzi
7. Robin
8. John
9. Faith
10. Anna
11. Theoz
12. Tone

Based on nothing. Will laugh at myself after the results or open a tarot card reading cabinet.
1) I got 3/12 right, so i'm still opening a tarot reading cabinet

2) Evil has been defeated

3) wiiiiii Cornelia, you're a winner baby xheart

FoxOfShadows

I'm glad it won and I think it'll be a solid top 10 for Sweden, if not a top 5. Another year however with the fanbase being incredibly toxic towards Sweden, dread to think what would have happened if Anders had won, as much as he also deserved it.

LivingOrganism

Same, add UK to that list as well. All receive so much positive feedback and I am left hanging like... yeah, they are fine, but what's the big deal about them?
Actually, UK is one of my favorites. I just love everything about it: Sam's voice, positive vibes, professional quality etc. Greece and Sweden are too slow even for my taste and I usually enjoy ballads (like Australia or Italy this year are in my top 10). Greece has a strong last minute, but it just takes a very long time to get there and the lyrics are incredibly generic in my opinion, we've had millions of these "heartbroken" songs and I've just had enough. Sweden I like less than Greece, because for some reason the chorus annoys me (idk why).

Iker

Veteran
Sadly, the song is definitely not for me. It's the second song after Greece this year, which I don't really like despite the overall love they recieve from the community. Sweden is a :5: for me so far, but hopefully it will grow on me.
I dislike Greece but love Sweden this year.

LoveHate

Bagge (for whatever strange reason) is probably getting 90+ points from the viewers. Cornelia will need a hefty lead after the juries.
Boom! Thank you non-Czech juries!

I’m torn because while my favorite won, it would have been fun to see Sweden compete with an inspirational ballad from 2003, sung by a mediocre vocalist with stage fright and who likes dogs. The Swedes voted for him for all the wrong reasons.

ArmpitOfEurope

I'm glad it won and I think it'll be a solid top 10 for Sweden, if not a top 5. Another year however with the fanbase being incredibly toxic towards Sweden, dread to think what would have happened if Anders had won, as much as he also deserved it.

Toxic where? The fanbase was dying for Cornelia from day 1. This is going to be the first year that fans actually like Sweden lol

Betwixt Tales

Why is this hyped? It‘s exactly that kind of song we have several times this year!
Mediocre and very similar to Greece. It’s one of the 5 pointers. Funny that people go crazy about this but despise Greece…
Like I said in my post just a little above yours, I believe people are biased toward Sweden's entries because it's Sweden. They've built up a reputation as being the country where the good songs come from, never mind if it actually is.

This is just based on my own observation.

FoxOfShadows

Toxic where? The fanbase was dying for Cornelia from day 1. This is going to be the first year that fans actually like Sweden lol
That's the point. The comments people have been posting around social media about Anders have been horrible and unwarranted just because there was a chance he might beat the fanbases new favourite. Especially annoying when it's coming from the same fans who critics juries in Spain and Australia (off which I was definitely one) who are now fawning over them for stopping the Swedish public's favourite.

Iker

Veteran
Klara Hammarström only 6th. :oops: I am surprised (I did not watch though the final of MF) but I got an impression she's shoe-in for top 3, possibly even winning with some luck.

Ladynoir

I'm so so so happy for Cornelia ! That win was well deserved. It's good to see Sweden give love to a woman after all these years. Her song is fantastic and so emotional. I wouldn't be mad to see her win in may !

Top Bottom