6 3.2%

28 15.0%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Sweden-scaled.jpg

Uto

Veteran
Hope you're right, I'm really nervous, The Mamas is a flop in the making (I don't see Anis as a threat since I highly doubt juries will give any love at all, so even if he'd win the televote, which I also don't think will happen, he'll be #4 at best).

Gooo Dotter! Gooo Anna! If none of them manages, then Swedes got their brains infected with Corona.
I don't agree that The Mamas would flop, although it depends on your expectations. The jury appeal is obvious and the televote appeal is decent for them. It would be an entry most countries should be content with. You reach the final and you'll finish middle of the pack. Bulletproof has a much higher ceiling though, it should be able to break into the top 10. If any position outside the top 10 constitutes a flop, then yes, The Mamas would flop.

FilipFromSweden

fuck it lets just send The Mamas so we can get 23rd in the final or even a NQ so Sweden loses its villain status for a few years

• Scream
Reactions: Mrm

Mrm

Veteran
I don't agree with Filip and Citelis, The Mamas have the best potential of these all if you ask me...
Their composition is better than last year Sweden and it was 2nd with juries..
I also notice many ppl love them and I think they can do well with televoting as well..
The Mamas serve us everything, from quality to fun.. :)

Bellw

I have bad feeling the Mamas or Anis will win. Anis is very loved by the audience in Friends Arena. :(

Swedenvision

Dotter is now the melfest-song with most daily streams on Spotify, still in 4th place but Anis drops to 5th!

Dotter have total 2,1 million streams, yesterday she had 1,8 million.

Swedenvision

I have bad feeling the Mamas or Anis will win. Anis is very loved by the audience in Friends Arena. :(

I have a bad feeling as well...
Aftonbladet have an article and they have together with Demoskop made a web survey in which they aksed 1000 Swedes about their favourite.

Dotter is 5th...

1. Anna
2. The Mamas
3. Hanna
4. Anis
5. Dotter

Of course we should not take this to serious, but a bit worrying.

But if Dotter is 1st or 2nd with juries she could still win if she manage top 3 in televote.

PinchyCrabstina

I have a bad feeling as well...
Aftonbladet have an article and they have together with Demoskop made a web survey in which they aksed 1000 Swedes about their favourite.

Dotter is 5th...

1. Anna
2. The Mamas
3. Hanna
4. Anis
5. Dotter

Of course we should not take this to serious, but a bit worrying.

But if Dotter is 1st or 2nd with juries she could still win if she manage top 3 in televote.

Apparantly this poll has predicted the winner every year, so Anna may win then.

Last edited:

Swedenvision

Apparantly this poll has predicted the winner every year, so Anna may win then.

Yeah but at the same time the winners have been quite obvious for the past years (except 2017).
Also 1000 persons is not that big indicator.

With that said I would be happy with Anna as well, but still think Dotter would do better in Eurovision.

Uto

Veteran
At least if Anna wins she doesn't really have to worry about an NQ this time.

reginanoctis

Did the Aftonbladet/Demoskop survey account for the split into age groups? Because I think that will definitely affect tonight's result. Last year John was the uncontestable winner, winning both the jury votes and the televotes, no matter what method of counting them you used (as a set number of points, as a percentage, or divided by age), but I really don't think it will that pretty and clear-cut tonight.

mauve

Veteran
Should Anna win (but I am prepared for a disappointment), Sweden would be in my top 5 or 10 for the first time since many years. I won't see Melodi today cause I will concentrate on the Danish performances today. Good luck, Anna! Give your best! :love:

EscUKFan

I was completely on the Dotter hype train until the past couple of days and now my favourite is Anna. The live performance just seems a lot more powerful and memorable, and the fact that Anna performs later than Dotter could suggest she won the second heat (or it could be SVT trying to make it more competitive).

Last edited:
Top Bottom