7 3.7%

6 3.2%

28 15.0%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Sweden-scaled.jpg

Romeo

I know only 1 act has ever won MF from AC but I am 100% convinced that Felix will win!

The song speaks to me in a very deep way. I have been in that horrible place and I felt too 'manly' to talk. I hope this song speaks to people and allows them to talk! Being silent is not a good thing! We ned to ask for help whenever we need it. The most common reason for young men's death in the UK is suicide. We need to change this. If you need help TALK! TO ME TO A FRIEND TO ANYONE!

Even is Felix doesn't make it to Rotterdam I hope the message of the song lives on and helps people

Uto

Veteran
Isn't it a bit odd that Hanna is only 4th in the odds, when she's the most played on both Spotify and Youtube? :unsure:
I don't think so. A lot of people might vote that don't use Spotify or YouTube or even listen to vapid pop at all. Doesn't mean they don't have an opinion.

DanielLuis

Isn't it a bit odd that Hanna is only 4th in the odds, when she's the most played on both Spotify and Youtube? :unsure:
I mean, I think it's safe to assume she'll probably tank with the juries, even if she wins the televote (which I highly doubt)

FilipFromSweden

Dotter is still at a solid 1.85. And I still stand by my hypothesis that Anna will get tripped by the jury

It would be kind of cool if she'd won though and finally got to qualify for a Eurovision final

FilipFromSweden

LOL FELIX #10 OK BYE SWEDEN

##10 used to be the most prestigious, but it's now #6 since Loreen and Måns had it

tsegaye

I wonder if Anna beat Dotter in the heat hence the running order. At the same time Kingdom Come is more uplifting to have towards the end of the show, so that might be it.

I feel like it's the opposite, they put Anna last in order to get her closer to Dotter. Take Eleni and Netta for example in 2018, they put Eleni next to last when everybody thought she had won the semi, but in fact it was Netta.

reginanoctis

I managed to decide on a personal top 12! For now at least, I'm sure it will change a little before the final.

1. Dotter
2. Anna Bergendahl
3. Paul Rey
4. The Mamas
5. Mariette
6. Mohombi
7. Felix Sandman
8. Robin Bengtsson
9. Hanna Ferm
10. Anis Don Demina
11. Mendez & Alvaro Estrella
12. Victor Crone

alca

Can I just say something? ALCAZAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!!! :love::love::love::love::love:xdancexdance
I was looking for tickets since Sunday. They were either sold out (yes even for the rehearsals!) or the ones that were showing up (probably because of cancellations) were too expensive for me (adding the train tickets, food etc). But Melodifestivalen god loves me. A friend of a friend (of a friend of a friend xmusic I don't even like that song!) had won 4 tickets for today's rehearsal so I got one! I went to Eskilstuna just for my Alcazar! I have to say though, I enjoyed the hall of fame performances more than the competing songs. By the end of the rehearsal I had forgotten what the show was about. It felt like a big concert, not like andra chansen. :ROFLMAO: We need more medleys of older Melodifestivalen songs!
I'm also so happy that I got to hear this masterpiece live! EDIT: Live in an arena coz I've seen them live at Stockholm Pride 2011.

I want to adopt these three and call them my grandmas!
Anyway, I got back to Linköping and entered my home at 20:20. Missed the first duel but who cares. LOL

Last edited:

FilipFromSweden

Every time Andra Chansen is over I'm so happy, because that means Andra Chansen is over and the finale waits!

watersoup

Drängarna :(, the only entry of the night I loved. Now they are gone, it's time for me to board the train to Dotterdam.

If we can't have them, then I am happy for Anis so we can have one "fun" Swedish language song in the final, even if the wrong one

Felix vs Frida was for me two terrible entries so xshrug

Ugh, Paul Rey. It may have been mentioned before but I'm not about to go digging through 125 pages just to find it so I'mma act like I'm the first person ever to notice: The piano melody reminds me of Thought Contagion by Muse and makes me wish I was listening to that song instead.

Uto

Veteran
Boys With Emotion is my jam! It is literally the song of the year for me. I have been in a very dark place and this song is everything I needed at that time.
I hope Felix gets to read this. This stuff is what music is for. The sole fact that this has been a light guiding you through your tunnel makes it worth it. There will be more light ahead.

HayashiM

Veteran
All the duels tonight were so predictable, on well.
Now I pray for a woman wining this. Btw, you have a big opportunity to save the whole NF season for me with Anna, :se:, please please don't screw this! Dotter and Hanna would've "only" got a :12: from me, but Anna is an absolute dream and must win.

Top Bottom