Contact us

Spokespersons 2011

alca

AlekS

Veteran
I also add Ruslana! Can't stand her. Sorry...
and I can't stand Helena. There's a huge "love" between Greek and Ukrainian fans for years, isn't it? .... *yawn*

I've asked Ruslana if she will present the Ukrainian votes. I'm waiting for her reply.
If it's former ESC partricipant I'd bet on Alyosha :cool:

"HHeerr arr ze poyntss frrom Ruchia..."
"... iz it passiboll ? Tvelve gow to Armynia"
I can even go through this torture, just do NOT... sing in the end!
free-scared-smileys-696.gif

alca

and I can't stand Helena. There's a huge "love" between Greek and Ukrainian fans for years, isn't it? .... *yawn*
Your opinion, my opinion right? Can't make you like Helena and you can't make me like Ruslana. And what "love"? All I have seen is our comments. I don't know what the other Greeks and Ukrainians think. And I don't know if you love or hate any other Greek artist and vice versa. So simple.

AlekS

Veteran
Your opinion, my opinion right? Can't make you like Helena and you can't make me like Ruslana. And what "love"? All I have seen is our comments. I don't know what the other Greeks and Ukrainians think. And I don't know if you love or hate any other Greek artist and vice versa. So simple.
I haven't met any single Greek fan who would liked Ruslana or especially Ani Lorak (without Greek composer and Fokas) xshrug
Can't make you like Ruslana and you can't make me like Helena. Your opinion, my opinion. So simple.

alca

Now that you mentioned Lorak... I don't like her either! :lol: I don't know maybe it's because in both cases you finished in better positions than us and we were so close. At first I liked "Shady Lady" but then I started disliking it. So I guess it is because you finished higher! :lol: However latetly I'm fine with "Shady Lady" again. But Ruslana...no... sorry.

AlekS

Veteran
@alca. See? I wish we could have such memory because we forget everything next year :lol: j/k :lol:
Nah, that's ok with Ruslana. Tbh I'm not a fond of her recent songs myself =))). Since we are on ESC performers I would LOVE Alyosha as our spokesperson. I'd like someone serious as well as non-model look.

doctormalisimo

@alca. See? I wish we could have such memory because we forget everything next year :lol: j/k :lol:
Nah, that's ok with Ruslana. Tbh I'm not a fond of her recent songs myself =))). Since we are on ESC performers I would LOVE Alyosha as our spokesperson. I'd like someone serious as well as non-model look.
Or Verka ;)

Top Bottom