Contact us

~* Spain | España *~ Adiós :>>>

Amir

Veteran
:es: :es: :es: :es: :es: :es: SPAIN :es: :es: :es: :es: :es: :es:

gX9t9Ns.png

La Era De Amir

WV143 Chongqing: Lennis Rodriguez - Vamos Pa' La Calle | SF1: 65 points - place 8 | Final: place 19 (97 points)
WV144 Bologna: María Isabel - Mi Jarana | SF2: 37 points - place 19 | Final: DNQ
WV145 Novi Pazar: Yanela Brooks feat. Brian Cross - Mondays | SF1: 92 points - place 4 | Final: place 9 (122 points)
WV146 Suwon: Álvaro de Luna - Juramento Eterno De Sal | SF1: 53 points - place 12 | Final: DNQ
WV147 St. John's: Sweet California - Whisper | SF1: 75 points - place 8 | Final: place 21 (91 points)
WV148 Xi'an: Mariah Angeliq, Bad Gyal, Maria Becerra - Bobo | SF2: 54 points - place 12 | Final: DNQ
WV149 Lodz: Lole Y Manuel - Tu Mirá | SF1: 27 points - place 23 | Final: DNQ
WV150 Kanto: Amor Romeira - Blanca Navidad | SF1: 40 points - place 22 | Final: DNQ
WV151 Aspen: Tanxugueiras - Figa | SF1: 111 points - place 1 | Final: WINNER (189 points)
WV152 Barcelona: Bad Gyal - Pussy | SF: PQ | Final: place 25 (64 points)
WV153 Belgium: Shakira - Te Aviso, Te Anuncio | SF1: 100 points - place 1 | Final: WINNER (167 points)
WV154 Madrid: Supremme de Luxe - Gettin' High | SF: PQ | Final: place 22 (78 points)
WV155 Bremen: Ana Mena, Rocco Hunt - Un Beso De Improviso | SF1: 73 points - place 9 | Final: place 14 (109 points)
WV161 Serbia: India Martinez - La Gitana | SF2: 76 points - place 7 | Final: place 21 (91 points)
WV162 Death Valley: Chanel - Toke | SF1: 68 points - place 8 | Final: place 13 (100 points)
WV163 Potsdam: Ana Mena, Belinda - LAS 12 | SF2: 72 points - place 7 | Final: place 2 (152 points)
WV180 Cathedral City: Alok feat. Au/Ra - Side Effect | SF1: 34 points - place 21 | Final: DNQ
WV181 Spa: Charo - España Cañi | SF1: 47 points - place 16 | Final: DNQ
WV182 Tórshavn: Ana Mena - Madrid City | SF1: 73 points - place 6 | Final: place 3 (154 points)
WV183 Seville: Aitana - Los Ángeles | SF: PQ | Final: place 5 (130 points)

Last edited:

Ausesken

@Gera11 I'm afraid we won't have the uniqueness of Tamara -and her mother- this edition :(
I'm reserving artists like Tamara, Karmele, Josmar, Leticia Sabater... for really special occasions xheat

Ausesken

Now that I've seen the songs of semi 1, let me tell you that the artist that represents :es: this edition is from ::cata and obviously is not Rosalía :lol:
In the last 3 editions, our artists were from Andalucía: Ana Mena, Zahara and Marta Sango. Andalucía has brought pretty good results, let's see Catalonia.

theditz83

Veteran
Olga, this is such a classic bop for me, a firm old favourite and it's so lovely to see it here, and right after me in the running order! What company to keep xheat

Ausesken

I let you know that for the next edition I will hold a single-artist NF. There are several songs I love equally, so if you want, you will have the final say. I have an idea of which one might be your favourite, but I'm not sure and I'd hate to make a weak choice. The artist and the songs will be revealed once the semi 2 results are over, stay tuned :p

Ausesken

MTNF.png

SONG 1. THINK ABOUT

SONG 2. HASTA LUEGO

SONG 3. LUNA LLENA

SONG 4. WALK IN THE CLUB

SONG 5. ADIOS

Voting system: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10.
Brief comments telling me if you had a clear favourite or not will be appreciated as well :)

DDL: 24h before the submission deadline

R E C A P

Ausesken

I don't want to start a drama but can't help making a little drama now, sorry.

I wanted to say thank you to the person who disliked Sargento de Hierro in the LL. I get that music is a matter of taste, but to start with, I don't like the dislike button in these kind of platforms, as I think not liking a song is enough to say it's not of your taste. But that's my personal approach to the LL that others don't have to share necessarily. However, songs have also a meaning behind, especially when someone makes sure language is not an obstacle to fully understand the song. I took my time to translate it in the video because I was sure not many people would check the translation here in the Green Room, which is completely understandable because I don't check every Green Room either. Of course there might be people who still don't like the song, but come on, where's the empathy in disliking it at the LL?

Luckily I decided to edit my original post where I told why this song was so meaningful for me, as I want people to judge the song itself and not what it means to me, but I think it's obvious it's a song that expresses a very particular pain: the loss of someone you loved, and how time (the black water in the video) brings them into oblivion. Excuse me, but I don't get the need to click dislike to this instead of just do nothing if you don't like the song. I had to say it.

Ausesken

Thank you to :susa: as well xheart

This is how it is going so far (I'm going medieval snob due to the influence of the book I'm reading):

The Queen:
34 points
The Princess: 32 points
The Duchess: 24 points
The Bourgeois: 18 points
The Peasant: 12 points

In this NF class upgrading depends exclusively on your votes. Don't let your favourite be an exploited peasant xqueenbitch

DDL: 6th MAY 18:00 CET

Ausesken

Thank you to :tw: :west: ::ostl and :kr: for your votes xheart xheart

The Queen: 64 points
The Princess: 54 points
The Duchess: 52 points
The Bourgeois: 36 points
The Peasant: 34 points

We have a new queen, and it seems she's strong and won't let another song take her place. But anything can happen, as you still have around 21 hours to vote 🔥

Ausesken

Last thank you to ::kans! xheart

We have a winner xcheer

The Bourgeois is...

The Peasant is...

So... which one is the Queen? You'll find out soon :cool:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Great winner xbow

Gera and I with almost identical same votes. xheat

Top Bottom